You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 14th 2013, 4:50pm

?? problem in software

i cannot use the rightt click button.. my right click button is otherwise working alright... i cannot see the other players profiles or trade with them.. i have already reloaded the client software but the problem persists.. this problem doesnot occur when not using the client... plz help..

Monday, January 14th 2013, 6:47pm

right click

:( sorry to hear the right click isn't working. you might want to contact support : http://support.mailrugames.com/
what kind of system are you using and have you updated your flash player ?

Saturday, January 19th 2013, 12:04am

sourav086

If your right-click function is failing, there are two common reasons to cause that problem:

1. Your Internet Explorer browser is outdated (version 6 or 7).
For Windows XP, please update to version 8... and for Windows Vista or 7 - latest version is 9;

2. Outdated Flash Player as pompei mentioned above.
Keep in mind that running Flash Player updater from Adobe site will not change the version of the Flash Player for the Game Client.
And I trust the very same person that you do... I trust the only person left to trust... - ME!