You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 25th 2013, 2:17pm

+ 1 for merge..battlefields are dead...minimum great battles...population dying...we need more active people
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Friday, January 25th 2013, 2:40pm

+ 1 for merge..battlefields are dead...minimum great battles...population dying...we need more active people

merge all the servers and let everyone play at one place easier to maintain and you guys can fix bugs better
"let's make the day urs and the night ours" :love:

Friday, January 25th 2013, 4:03pm

There is nothing new....they simply don't care about us...plain simple....they never did....and never will

Friday, January 25th 2013, 4:45pm

There is nothing new....they simply don't care about us...plain simple....they never did....and never will

+1 .. that's y server is going dead .. and stuck with re-rolls
"let's make the day urs and the night ours" :love:

Blue Dragons  xCure [6] 

Intermediate

Friday, January 25th 2013, 7:15pm

as someone already said on this thread, there is lots of games on market, so my opinion is like why wasting our time in this one ? every update brings always a good and a bad thing, but i guess admins will fix cloister now :), we realy shouldnt blame admins but the people who realy run the game, this could be a realy good game if wasnt for all the probs that haves, this server is going dead day by day or full with re rolls trying to find something fun to do.
My guess is or make something that ppl realy like ( not the one armed bandit, chests and all the type of wasting money events ) on game or this just goes dead.
I Love the Sky with many Stars :snowball: :xmasparty: :xmastree:

Friday, January 25th 2013, 7:46pm

this server is not going death, it is death lol They only try to rip your last money last 2 years.
I don't see in game nothing the last 2 years,only Diamond events thats all.

Saturday, January 26th 2013, 5:31am

so cloister mobs will have reduced hp?

how about balancing kroffdor and eldive mobs? since last update (almost year ago) it takes double time to kill lvl10 eldive compare to lvl10 kroffdor. funny thing was even at that time most lvl11 mages killed only kroffdor. but they did reverse balancing - increased eldive hp to 2k lol.

Saturday, January 26th 2013, 6:25am

they gonna take months i think to fix cloister now:lol:

Saturday, January 26th 2013, 10:56am

Year 2032, May, 13th:
09:55 Cross Knight : ATTENTION! The cloister of visions is currently closed for technical maintenance!

let not make more "improvments" of the game shall we :lol:
From all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.

Sunday, January 27th 2013, 3:01am

19:26 You have received 7 31.
thats amazing lol, king scorp drops 7s..

did any lvl1-2 tried kretches? maybe they giving 20-99pcs of aluminum instead of 2-3 coopers

Ahahahahahahahahahha

Sunday, January 27th 2013, 3:08am

The funniest thing here is that admins have closed the cloister right before the weekend and keep saying that it is under technical maintenance. Do you realize how ridiculous you sound? What kind of technical maintenance could be on week ends? I can't find the right word how to call it? For you this is a job. You go home and sleep. But most of the players here really play on weekends.
Shame on you! I am pretty sure that the person who is responsible for this server is in a loophole because this server is dying and not bringing enough profit to owners. That's why they are intentionally trying to squeeze the last penny from this game and eventually shut this server down due to not enough number of players. Because eventually lot of people stop playing this beggar game.

Sunday, January 27th 2013, 8:50am

19:26 You have received 7 31.
thats amazing lol, king scorp drops 7s..

did any lvl1-2 tried kretches? maybe they giving 20-99pcs of aluminum instead of 2-3 coopers

Move it to feedback!!111 Aluminium is what the game needs! :cool:

Sunday, January 27th 2013, 1:44pm

It seems that in Azure Lagoon, fighting Scolpendras, the player who starts first fightig them, gets normal silver drop.

As soon as another one starts fighting them too, when 2 Scolos appear.. the 2nd player receives only the reduced silver drop...

Did this happen to anyone else?

Regards

Sunday, January 27th 2013, 8:04pm

The administration of the game does its best to ensure that people engaged in their real life and stopped playing.

Monday, January 28th 2013, 2:40pm

13:34 You have been attacked by Gargoyle [8] .
13:37 You have received 10 6.
13:37 Thanks to the magic Pot of Gold, you have managed to get richer by 1 50.

+5 pots and had to trow bz, great work on this one, my lv and it dont pay for anything, now hunting is ruined for all exsept nakedhunters :woody:
Mobs overpowered, heals them selfs crit half our hp, just dont see the ligth in this tunnel :truce:
WooF!

Monday, January 28th 2013, 3:24pm

Admin? hello? anyone home? 6s for a lvl 10 fire kroff... I think i just hit an all time low! Not mentionning that my miss rate has gone up... 3 in that same fight...

so just for the fun of it i killed a lvl 7 mob and got a 5s drop... shall we rage on them now?

Can anyone tell me/us if this is now new drops rules or some kind of bug. I really look forwards reading an answer from you!
Thanks for your consideration... afterall we do make this suffering server live one for some stupid reason!

Monday, January 28th 2013, 4:07pm

with events coming more and more and saw people still not paypall they reduce money drop lol
all mobs drop less money now except few i cant tell or they wil reduce their drop rate as well:lol:

cloister still not fixed btw nice work guys

Monday, January 28th 2013, 4:13pm

All admins have forum ban? Idk which answer i should read first...

Monday, January 28th 2013, 4:15pm

they just dont have any idea whats going on so they just let this slide..
Sometimes i wish i was a Octopus,then i could slap 8 people at once! :peace:

Monday, January 28th 2013, 4:49pm

We all know that every change that is made to the game and every event that is introduced is to try and boost Diamond sales, never has the our administration put player satisfaction or our entertainment at the fore front of their priority list. I can not see how this change will befit either players or the company that runs our server.
Buying Diamonds is optional. We do it because we want to do it, not because we need too.

This new change will not encourage more people to spend more money to play here, and why would it?
Or auctions are empty of anything worth buying, PvP is dead, the events you put into the game fail more than they succeed, most changes our server has had lately has had negative impacts on our game play, we get ripped of at every opportunity, bugs and glitches aren't fixed, lag is terrible, we are missing a lot of content, and this is even before you lowered the money drops.

If you people want us too Paypal more, why don't you give us things that we want instead of trying to make people pay more for what we already had.

The way I see things, this is just going to give players one more reason why they shouldn't spend more money to play here, or why they shouldn't waste their time to keep playing here.

Less players = less people hunting = less resources for sale = less people doing PvP = less activity = less for me to spend my money on.