You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 30th 2010, 5:07pm

CC Battlefield

I cannot get into the CC battlefield. I apply every day but nothing happens. I'm at 24.7% of a level 6 and have not been in CC since I was a level 4. Can you help?
NineEagles

Monday, November 1st 2010, 11:47am

First I have to understand what the actual problem is: Are there no CCs forming for your level group during your online times or have you got a problem in joining the CCs?
:drink:

Monday, November 1st 2010, 5:00pm

I don't know what the actual problem is, other than I never got to play in CC as a level 5 and cannot as a level 6. Several times I've seen 1 or 2 players ahead of me in queue, but I don't get invited, and I'm online a lot.

Tuesday, November 2nd 2010, 11:13am

This sounds like there are not enough players on both sides to form a CC. I can only suggest, you try to motivate your fellow players to go to the CC. Several people do that by posting ingame and in the forum in the city pub section.
:drink: