You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 14th 2013, 4:25am

Clan Notifications

When I send out notifications for my clan, I and others have noticed that the clan symbol is not flashing and glowing as it used to, is this a change due to update or a bug? I hope this can be fixed or come back, as the whole point of it is to get word out to everybody on their next login without having to manually speak to everyone.

Wednesday, August 14th 2013, 8:53am

agree, it doesnt flash at all
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Wednesday, August 14th 2013, 10:19am

Hi there,

I just have it tested and it does flash. Do a testing round yourself and see if it does not flash for certain members or everyone.
You also should check your Flashplayer and update it if needed.

Yvil :rose:

Wednesday, August 14th 2013, 8:47pm

Thank you Yvil for testing this, I just tested this twice as I logged in, and it worked both for the members online and also my other character in the clan (which is how I noticed, since leader is one who writes it) Although, last time I made a notification, when I logged in my other character, I did not see it flashing, and others did not either, could you answer if it is designed to flash for online characters only? Last time I and some others did not see it flashing, maybe because we logged in after I made it? I'm not too sure,

Battleking if you get anywhere on this or try some tests, post your results here if you would.

Thursday, August 15th 2013, 10:28am

I tested it again and you are right, it only blinks when you are online the same time the news are published. As this is on every other server as well I asked dev and got the information that it is intended like this due to technical reason.

Yvil :rose:

Friday, August 16th 2013, 4:06am

Well it worked fine before this new Client.. Again so maybe the Client needs to go back on IE... Never should have been put on Chrome to start with has been nothing but problems.. And always the answer Clear the Cache.. Or the really Cool one uninstall the Client and re install.. Sorry but a shame you all don't listen to the players on this..
But Thanks for the new features...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: