You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 12th 2013, 1:54pm

1. From past 2 days some times the client totally freezes,no responce untill refreshed some times can't even refreshed and ik its not my internet coz when i open web on web browser it opens smoothly showing internet is working fine
2.Some time the upper tab freezes clicking on it doesnt work
3.And about chat lags chat doesn't show the msg u sent to others...yet the only way u get to know is when someone rplys u back...

**just to let u know cleared cache and stuff....so don't tell me to do that... -.- so thanks:beer:

A lot of people have this Issue... Since the New Clienthas been out it has been bad we have new features with it but.. If the Client is not working good they are useless...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Monday, August 12th 2013, 2:35pm

Since update, we are still get Russian text, when we pick resources and receive extras. Thought this got mentioned way back, but maybe got overlooked. I guess is same for plants and fish also.

11:25 Достав камень, рядом с ним вы узрели еще два таких же. Получено: 2 Korganite.
11:31 Достав камень, рядом с ним вы узрели еще два таких же. Получено: 2 Armedian.
11:34 Достав камень, рядом с ним вы узрели еще два таких же. Получено: 2 Armedian.
11:36 Достав камень, рядом с ним вы узрели еще два таких же. Получено: 2 Smaraglis.
11:36 Достав камень, рядом с ним вы узрели еще два таких же. Получено: 2 Smaraglis.
11:46 Достав камень, рядом с ним вы узрели еще два таких же. Получено: 2 Armedian.
11:50 Достав камень, рядом с ним вы узрели еще два таких же. Получено: 2 Smaraglis.
11:54 Достав камень, рядом с ним вы узрели еще два таких же. Получено: 2 Armedian.
11:58 Достав камень, рядом с ним вы узрели еще два таких же. Получено: 2 Smaraglis.
12:02 Достав камень, рядом с ним вы узрели еще два таких же. Получено: 2 Smaraglis.

Monday, August 12th 2013, 2:47pm

Thank you Lethowasow, I have forwared your feedback. :rose:
About the client, we currently investigating this issue and working on a solution.

Monday, August 12th 2013, 11:53pm

Not sure if it's the update or the new client, but I have noticed that randomly I do not recieve messages that were sent to me.

For example, today I was playing on my multi (on google chrome), and we're both in the same alliance, a clan member said he got the confirmation for tallaars in the alliance chat and my multi saw it but the message did not show up in the chat box for my main account that was on the client.

Thank you for your feedback. Please keep an eye on it as it might just happend because the list was already full.

Yvil :rose:
The chat box was full? I dont think that's possible since it deletes the oldest messages once it gets full to make room for the newest messages.
Random messages were not recieved in the middle of conversations, I would recieve a message, then the client would skip another thing someone said, and then I would get another recieve another random message in the chat. So I dont think it's because my chat was full.

Tuesday, August 13th 2013, 12:00am

Not sure if it's the update or the new client, but I have noticed that randomly I do not recieve messages that were sent to me.

For example, today I was playing on my multi (on google chrome), and we're both in the same alliance, a clan member said he got the confirmation for tallaars in the alliance chat and my multi saw it but the message did not show up in the chat box for my main account that was on the client.

Thank you for your feedback. Please keep an eye on it as it might just happend because the list was already full.

The chat box was full? I dont think that's possible since it deletes the oldest messages once it gets full to make room for the newest messages.
Random messages were not recieved in the middle of conversations, I would recieve a message, then the client would skip another thing someone said, and then I would get another recieve another random message in the chat. So I dont think it's because my chat was full.

Oops, sorry, answered with my multi. I'm also Samrhee. Hope that wasn't too confusing.

Tuesday, August 13th 2013, 1:51am

Well half the time my Screen never shows my message I send.. The Client is not good will never be good Go back to IE and be done with the Mess..Chrome is the Biggest resource hog ever made.. But yet they chose to use it and have nothing but issues with it.. Time some one took thier heads out of the sand and Fixed it..
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Thursday, August 15th 2013, 1:10am

Cannot upgrade little cerrador pet, no option at benita and in achievements says with help of Tugur but no option at him too, please fix. I wait response...

Thursday, August 15th 2013, 4:12am

3:07-3:09 the server shut down. Every player was logged out and couldn't access the game for that time. Client wouldn't load, browser wouldn't load, couldn't reach www.warofdragons.com. I did not check the other servers.

Thursday, August 15th 2013, 10:32am

Cannot upgrade little cerrador pet, no option at benita and in achievements says with help of Tugur but no option at him too, please fix. I wait response...

This option is yet not open but will be possible soon. :rose:

Thursday, August 15th 2013, 10:33am

It would be very helpful if you could do some screen shots of both characters, next time this happens. Also we wiill need the exact time and the location both characters are in. You can post the screen shots here or write to our support center.

Saturday, August 17th 2013, 4:36pm

If i get attacked by executioner and I die from Mark of Death, should i get injured ?

Saturday, August 17th 2013, 6:44pm

If i get attacked by executioner and I die from Mark of Death, should i get injured ?

nice purple helmet :lol: i guess you answered your own question
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Saturday, August 17th 2013, 8:13pm

Who are you ? You looking for entourage here ? Shut up and mind your own business

Saturday, August 17th 2013, 10:27pm

when using reses in some locations does not come up on chat log to comfirm, been happening to me for a couple weeks id say & others for quite some time now. e.g today in 1 location it came up (Ancestrial Mountains) then about 5mins later option wouldnt come up but in most cases it wont come up at all gets annoying after while!
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Saturday, August 17th 2013, 11:00pm

when using reses in some locations does not come up on chat log to comfirm, been happening to me for a couple weeks id say & others for quite some time now. e.g today in 1 location it came up (Ancestrial Mountains) then about 5mins later option wouldnt come up but in most cases it wont come up at all gets annoying after while!

This has happened to many people.. Was reoprted Via. Skype several times seems like anoth\er issue that has fallen between the Cracks..

Sunday, August 18th 2013, 12:04am

Who are you ? You looking for entourage here ? Shut up and mind your own business

dont get mad bro, your helmet suits you have a beer :beer:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Friday, August 30th 2013, 8:33pm

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…t=1&server_id=0 ...will this bug ever be fixed ? take food - lost fight - sick of it milion times over and over.

Saturday, August 31st 2013, 7:26pm

Please fix this block bug ... Clicking block doesn't block and there's delay before you can unclick and click BLOCK again. OFC.... move is lost then :grr: :grr:

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Wednesday, September 11th 2013, 2:46am

Hi,

Quoted from "Cross Knight"
Should be fixed by now.

The comb thing still not been fix.. (in the esate) it still comming up in russian.

Sorry..
Thanks,
Matt F. aka Lord_Matt.

Saturday, September 14th 2013, 7:42pm

Atention admins, after update - sign of attacked mob incredibly late after mob is attacked and that makes ppl jump into each other fights, fix it...please!