You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, September 26th 2014, 10:43pm

Cave Tournament

Humans, can i ask you? Why you don't go to tournament? You scared? Or for you 14k valor is not enough? Or something other? everytime i see in BF same Humans (3-4). Where are you humans, we missing you((((

Friday, September 26th 2014, 11:00pm

5-6 cannot get 25 human from THREE servers for 1 cave, just how? ?(
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Friday, September 26th 2014, 11:02pm

since theres armor damage this time - im in :thumbsup:

Friday, September 26th 2014, 11:06pm

yep i was in queue for hours and it didnt move in human section while mags rushed to 27 very fast..sucks
what we do in life,echoes in eternity :smoke:

Saturday, September 27th 2014, 12:10am

LOL, usualy the low level humans are bytching about no mags, now they are bytching about no humans! :lol:
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Saturday, September 27th 2014, 12:25am

I think admins must do something new, Must do the mandatory start - at 15:00 at 18:00 at 21:00 And maybe at 00:00. Maybe that will make them. And not care how much in Q

Saturday, September 27th 2014, 1:13pm

People must not want to go now since theres armor damage. If they cant destroy the other side then they wont go. I have a multi at level 4 and for some reason the CC queue was busy as hell but not a soul in CT queue..how come?
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Saturday, September 27th 2014, 1:23pm

humans lvl 5-6 q up :thumbdown:

Saturday, September 27th 2014, 2:39pm

Incredible from lvl 11 + we are not able to do 100 valor during the week i was been in arena Q all time when i m online but nothing start, valor can be do only in week end and if tallar event.

I hope adm will do something about weekly event like Infernal Batteflied and double valor in BF not only in week end but sometime also during the week.

And pls remove this stupid Cave Tournament that nobody do, or at least give it untill lvl 10 and for lvl 11 + only tallar, this is the only BF that works.

Saturday, September 27th 2014, 3:05pm

Number of players in the inter-server from your group level [3-4]
Magmars: 0 / Humans: 1

Current battlefields: 0
second day 0 tournment :(

Saturday, September 27th 2014, 3:15pm

Number of players in the inter-server from your group level [9-10]
Magmars: 10 / Humans: 27

:woody:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Saturday, September 27th 2014, 3:21pm

The gnomes ate everyone's wallet!
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Saturday, September 27th 2014, 4:04pm

fat gnomes

Sunday, September 28th 2014, 10:44am

Incredible from lvl 11 + we are not able to do 100 valor during the week i was been in arena Q all time when i m online but nothing start, valor can be do only in week end and if tallar event.

I hope adm will do something about weekly event like Infernal Batteflied and double valor in BF not only in week end but sometime also during the week.

And pls remove this stupid Cave Tournament that nobody do, or at least give it untill lvl 10 and for lvl 11 + only tallar, this is the only BF that works.

+1 CT is useless after lvl 11... it has no logic whatsoever, first of all, it's harder than on lower lvls to get teams to go prepared for the, secondly, mages have a lot more toys to play with than th lower lvls so that makes it way to costly to even bother moving in q... but ok, the event is here and there's nothing we can do about it, how about u asses move in halls q to get that going? been in q friday all day and a big part of saturday too and nothing happened
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Sunday, September 28th 2014, 5:46pm

CT's awesome event,but it can be useless if one or another side sick or scared to que :S

Sunday, September 28th 2014, 6:02pm

not interested .well:

Sunday, September 28th 2014, 6:48pm

Magmars: 38 / Humans: 28 . 3 Cave events in a row this happen n noone see's comfirm, this is the reason people loose intrest :stupid:
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Sunday, September 28th 2014, 8:11pm

CT's awesome event,but it can be useless if one or another side sick or scared to que :S

to sum up my previous 2 experiences in CT as lvl 11 ... 20g+ buffs and protections and 2 lost souls at start... what's so great about that?
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Sunday, September 28th 2014, 8:17pm

Magmars: 26 / Humans: 16

"Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish."