You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 5:28pm

My mistake it was 4 not 5.

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 5:42pm

17:33 Exchange: request paid for in full

2 cards request, only 1 in BP ..

now 5 cards missing ;(

- When you request only 1 Card over exchange then its working well -> Card is in BP.
- When you request more then 1 Card and it whould be filled full you find also only one card at BP.
- stackable is working when i open new card sets and have them still at my BP
- stackable isnt working when i request cards over exchange ..

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 6:09pm

Bug cards too ://

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 6:30pm

bug cards for me... I bought 10 packs of cards congrelet I opened them ... but I only received five cards and not 10!

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 6:36pm

18:00 You have bought the following items from the shop: Pack of Cards 2 pcs. Thank you for your custom!
18:01 You unpack the deck and find one collector's card: Shodu the Keeper Card 1 pcs.

18:01 You unpack the deck and find one collector's card: Galmakhar Card 1 pcs.

i buy at the Christmas trade fair,but after unpack they aren't in my backpack! :wacko:

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 8:16pm

ı have a problem about my weapon's executioner magic, there must be 50 tenure exe magic on my weapon but after update only seen 1 , please can you help me about this issue
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=207779504

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 8:44pm

hello ,

I have bug card too = i can't open pack card.
In bag morocks = miroirs are stacked but in my bag mirror are not stacked !! normal ???

I can't open mirror *3 during fight = button information no button "USE"

I can't open Mystery Casket = Вы уверены что хотите открыть ларец?
Confirm action "Открыть таинственный ларец"Can be used 1 more times

The time will come when the valuables hidden in this well-locked chest will be your !

Thancks

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 9:06pm

Check the Update FAQS page Quez, i try to post resolves as quickly as i can. Some issues are related to player end or need to be addressed individually (like the exe magic) but for general ones you can look there to find the solutions :)

If certain things need to be addressed individually wouldn't it be good to make a seperate thread about that ?? I know some that had full resurrection magic scrolls and now says (1) and others (me included) that has the same for Executioner Scrolls, no matter what color.

If a seperate thread is made (like it been for the cards), then it be easier for admin to sort out each player individually then having to go through this thread and finding them. Plus not everyone is reading this thread probally and having a seperate thread they can easilly be linked to it and let admin know they have this problem as well.
Maybe through a server wide announcment from admin when they sort this out ??

Rainbow Sphere, Rage flower, Warriors Bless, and Other buff elixirs only lasted 1 hr, dissapeared after use.
Resolve: As part of the game update these items have been changed to 1 hr. Any old rainbow spheres will still have only 2 uses but last only 1 hr. When you get a new rainbow/rage it will now have 4 uses each 1 hr long and all blessing/buffs will be for 1 hr only.

Since I couldn't post and ask in your Update FAQ's I do it here.

Wouldn't exactly call it resolved since some ppl that used their Riany/Warroris Buff/Strenghten Gift only got 1 use out of them when it suppose to been 2, especially for the Rainy/Rage Flower buffs. This could been avoided I think if admin made sure to check the smaller things during their test period and then had told player not to grab any of these the days before update or make sure to use them before the update. Would be nice if they could done it individually after upate as soon as player voiced as to what happened with their buffs.

Anyway, just a personal opinion and guessing it is to late for them to sort it out now anyway.

Beuwolf

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 9:55pm

[align=-webkit-center]http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artifact_id=246769516[/align][align=-webkit-center]
[/align][align=-webkit-center]You cannot use this item right now! Please try again later.
[/align][align=-webkit-center]
[/align][align=-webkit-center]taken fron calendar[/align]

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 9:57pm

hunt screen lag - you open hunt screen and picking resource mobs will be in 1 place, however if u open a another hunt screen tab using http://warofdragons.com/hunt.php u will see that the mobs are in a completely different position
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 10:25pm

I have bought golden cauldrons because it was putting that could freeze and now­ I think that they have changed the characteristics.
Please return to me the­ gold that I have left me in them since now already they are not what I buy

Thanks

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 11:54pm

cards opened after update are labled as maps not colletions and do not go with other cards in the backpack

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=246778106

I posted about this earlier and now I just noticed all my cards are in the maps section, never thought cards were maps, I always thought cards were ....errrrrm.....cards :lol:
:smoke:

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 1:49am

01:48 Connection with chat server not established yet.

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 4:25am

since the upgrade I have no missions blessing warrior and you have to have it available, try sorting the problem thanks

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 5:42am

I have a problem like Dunhill..

6:09 PM You have bought the following items from the shop: ..., Scroll of Advanced Resurrection Magic 2 pcs, ..Thank you for your custom!
put 1 scroll in negators and it was 1 use only :( Please solve this problem and let me have those 149 uses back! Thank you

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 7:16am

Lost Small Potion of Success

6:00 You have bought the following items from the shop: Small Potion of Success 1 pcs. Thank you for your custom!
I put to Repository. But it didn't add there and I didn't have in my backpack after all.
Well-behaved women seldom make history.

Женщина часто меняла историю, но история не изменила женщину.

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 8:33am

premium account

with acitve premium account is faster not movement only but animations in fights too, but it is really strange mobs in animation looks like horny overspeeded monsters

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 8:55am

Used the Scroll of Advanced Resurrection Magic on Worn Quickstep Boots and The Negators of Unarius. Instead of 250 charges received only one

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 10:14am

Hi
I can't open my Pack of Cards http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=246786866
I hope this get fix, updates are great

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 11:13am

the option to pay 1 gold and to get new missios with mercenaries has dissapeared for me,since friday