You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, February 18th 2015, 7:55am

No there's not

Wednesday, February 18th 2015, 2:22pm

caves

im trying to jump into a cc already in progress but for some reason its not allowing the magmars to jump in. why is this happening, as it creates an advantage for humans

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 3:55am

03:51 Opening the bottle, you look with interest at the find. Received: Half-decayed Treasure Map1 pcs.

I tried to activate the map, clicked on it and nothing happened. Map disappeared from my inventory and nothing came up to find the treasure. Replace the map please.

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 4:39am

on the trail of evil quest is not working on mag side. seems to be working on human side.

No place to do the quest..... Shame we have to deal with this nonsense after waiting 18 months for a Update...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, February 21st 2015, 9:47am

quest for red bow from the 5 fragments is not available

Saturday, February 21st 2015, 10:46am

no bug, error from me

Saturday, February 21st 2015, 5:58pm

i dont need this bs when i just entered arenas :grr:

You have already seized the sphere from the altar and taken it to your base.
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Saturday, February 21st 2015, 6:00pm

i dont need this bs when i just entered arenas :grr:

You have already seized the sphere from the altar and taken it to your base.
[align=-webkit-center]You have already brought a sphere to the base and exchanged it! [/align]

[align=-webkit-center]
[/align]

:wall: [align=-webkit-center]
[/align]
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Saturday, February 21st 2015, 6:44pm

Arenas Bugged - doesnt let me get sphere and doesnt let me drop, i win arenas and it doesnt give me badge but everything fine with same partner i done them with. Email support to wait months of no reply no thanks, just fix it ffs cos its not 1st time it happend :truce:

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 6:17am

expiring axe that i bought without a timer

i posted here about my axe that i bought without a timer, the 6/1 axe, 4 times, after update, my axe had a timer, and ran out, so i lost the axe i paid for. made a ticket at the supposrt site, and posted there 3 times, finallt got a response, and here it is

• Creation date
    2/3/15 11:16 AM

• Game
    Legend: Legacy of the Dragons

• Category
    Premium Services

• Status
    Closed

2/10/15 1:16 PM
You
i am still waiting for help with this, axe will expire soon

2/13/15 7:54 PM
You
my axe is now gone, i dont think its fair that i pay for something and then update messes it up, and i lose it,

2/16/15 4:54 AM
Support Service
Hi Tauri,

Thank you for contacting Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Support Service.

Sorry about late reply and your axe. Unfortunately this is expected behavior.

Best regards,
WoD Support Team

so, lost my axe, and that is expected behavior. thx!

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 6:22am

05:58 You have begun the quest Treasure Hunters: Bottle for treasure hunters. Good luck!
05:58 You have completed the quest Treasure Hunters: Bottle for treasure hunters.
05:58 Opening the bottle, you look with interest at the find. Received: Half-decayed Treasure Map 1 pcs. Removed: Fluorite 25 pcs.
I activated map and when I got to the location I started hunting for the treasure but an error message
pops out saying "insufficient energy".
The same happened on my last treasure hunt.
Thanks

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 8:35am

05:58 You have begun the quest Treasure Hunters: Bottle for treasure hunters. Good luck!
05:58 You have completed the quest Treasure Hunters: Bottle for treasure hunters.
05:58 Opening the bottle, you look with interest at the find. Received: Half-decayed Treasure Map 1 pcs. Removed: Fluorite 25 pcs.
I activated map and when I got to the location I started hunting for the treasure but an error message
pops out saying "insufficient energy".
The same happened on my last treasure hunt.
Thanks

you need repair opticus maybe

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 11:35am

"Unable to initiate fight!"

it's impossible to do a rainbow, i spend more time to refresh game page than to fight the monsters ! impossible to play.

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 12:21pm

broken quest Angry spirit

12:18 You have begun the quest Angry Spirit [9]. Good luck!

cant start fight, i get message
You've already driven away the Whipsnake, now return to the miller.

no fight happen, no dialogue with miller

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 1:35pm

Still cann't use the amulets in my combat backpack during a fight

I reported this earlier. I see others have this problem too. When is this going to be fixed?? :cry: :grr: :grrrr:

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 4:38pm

I'm still bugged on treasure hunters maps, 3 times now i tried to activate the grey map. Click on map- map disappears and nothing comes up to search for the treasure. Nothing in compass, i've tried going through zones to see if i can find out where i'm supposed to be searching- nothing. Admins look into this please!

Monday, February 23rd 2015, 8:23am

Unable to initiate fight!

There should be an achievement for "Refresh The Page During A Rage" because thats what I do when
seems to be the most message I got everytime I rage and I have to refresh the page everytime I see that message.

Quoted

.... to fathom hell or soar angelic, just take a pinch of psychedelic

Monday, February 23rd 2015, 12:11pm

There should be an achievement for "Refresh The Page During A Rage" because thats what I do when
seems to be the most message I got everytime I rage and I have to refresh the page everytime I see that message.

Yeah i have been getting this message as well since Sunday too. After the message pops up you get an attack start message but fight doesnt begin till multiple tries. example below:

01:41 AM You have attacked King Scorpion [10] .
01:41 AM The battle « Attack on King Scorpion» has begun.
01:42 AM The battle « Attack on King Scorpion» is over.

Hopefully admins can look into it and resolve if not already.

Monday, February 23rd 2015, 1:46pm

I'm cute :D

Monday, February 23rd 2015, 9:54pm

I got this about 15 times in 2 hours on 2 different players..
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: