You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, February 28th 2015, 12:16pm

I think i've found a but...i'm looking for an online guard to explain... :)
Done.

Sunday, March 1st 2015, 5:36pm

broken quest Angry spirit

12:18 You have begun the quest Angry Spirit [9]. Good luck!

cant start fight, i get message
You've already driven away the Whipsnake, now return to the miller.

no fight happen, no dialogue with miller
I have the same problem, if you can, fix it! .well:

Sunday, March 1st 2015, 6:40pm

Auction: lot sold Ruslana [6] 26.02.15 20:00 14h in 14h post mesage from my mail box desepear
Subject: Auction: lot sold From: Ruslana [6]
*** Your lot of General UyarrMO's Orders (1 pcs.) has been bought at auction by Ruslana. ***

Transaction total: 3 8 70
Fee for successful transactions: 3 8
Net profit: 3 5 62 and i can recives my gold please resolve my problem whit out money i can play this game

Sunday, March 1st 2015, 6:45pm

Доступ к архивному хранилищу крофдоров
За поддержку в битвах и участие в судьбе крофдорского народа вы получили доступ к древнему хранилищу архивных записей.

Current goal: Прочитайте V часть хроник древнего народа. Чтобы попасть в хранилище, обратитесь за помощью к магу.
Reward: Opportunity to obtain Pages from Tome IV, Pages from Tome III, Pages from Tome II and Pages from Tome I when any Eldive whose level is no more than 1 less than yours is defeated. You must be under the Ulleriuni or Irrigudo effect.
i have made 4h with Irrigudo effect. and i dont recives ZERO Pages from Tome IV, Pages from Tome III, Pages from Tome II and Pages from Tome I , PLEASE help me!!

Sunday, March 1st 2015, 8:46pm

Hello, any news about the bug in auction/exchange/post?

I miss more than 22 gold for the bug and message in post will disappear in 14 hours.

I've made a screenshot
HIGHLANDER74 has attached the following file:
  • Copia di 0040.jpg (132.97 kB - 25 times downloaded - latest: Jun 7th 2015, 11:23pm)

Monday, March 2nd 2015, 1:09am

I can no longer hand in efrils to verkiry or get gidvers weekly rep quests

Monday, March 2nd 2015, 5:26am

I can no longer hand in efrils to verkiry or get gidvers weekly rep quests

This is normal at lvl 3 if you have reached the cap limit of 500 city reputation. To read the cap level limits see here: http://warofdragons.com/info/library/ind…?obj=cat&id=168

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 10:47am

lost all my snow ball, we have iceland, we can dig snow from it, but when u update game they dispeared?

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 11:15am

me too

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 11:34am

Around 1500 snowballs disappeared too

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 11:35am

more than 6000 balls

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 11:51am

Disappeared 8477 snowballs.
http://i.imgur.com/7xgmCh2.png

They can be picked all the year on Snow Islands, was never happened that they got removed at the end of xmas period; people that picked a lot of snow (without spending their time on other stuff in game or with family) are really disappointed about this. It's really ok that xmas elixirs, snowball replicators etc. should disappear but please restore snowballs. :)

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 11:58am

Disappeared...

- freezing: 20000 snowballs

- Character: 2100 snowballs

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 12:06pm

disappeared 900 snowballs

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 12:15pm

snowballls dissapearing along with the snow replicator and icy elixirs is not a bug, snow melts in the spring there was a message in chat about it.

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 12:25pm

snowballls dissapearing along with the snow replicator and icy elixirs is not a bug, snow melts in the spring there was a message in chat about it.
Snowballs already in the bag should not be melting, nothing in the description in regards to the cut-off life span. Elixirs and machine had a warning, but snowballs did not.. why would we waste time for gathering snowballs? Guys, return the snowballs, be reasonable, not machines, not snowdrifts, but the snowballs already made. No one warned that they would disappear. And they never did before, so Why now?

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 12:48pm

why all my snowballs are lost? i had around 6000

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 12:55pm

Snowballs

Poor decision!
Making the snowballs disappear when winter ended was a poor decision as it wasn't communicated in advance. Now players stocked up snowballs to last for the entire year and were suddenly ripped off by the admins decisions to have snowballs removed. The elixirs always have disappeared and didn't have a timer either as they were communicated to disppear at the end of winter. Snow balls on the other hand had a timer on them and have never been removed before. This is just bad and it has cost me a lot of time and in-game currency.
Please restore those snowballs to all players as it really was no fair decision to make!

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 12:55pm

snowballs for a polar bear desappeared. return, please