You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 12:56pm

I lost more than 2000 snowballs. Now my bear is hungry.

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 1:15pm

disappeared 2000 snowballs... :ghost: :grrrr:

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 1:43pm

I can still ACQUIRE snow....
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=266784300
So basically, deleting everyone's snow had no other purpose than to make all the players angry? Ha ha, great prank. :thumbdown:
7800 snowballs and ~2600 drifts gone.
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 2:24pm

I've lost well over 30000 snowballs and my multi well over 5000. Trying to find if I have any screenshots I saved a while back.
I want these back as it took me ages to pick as you can appreciate by the amount I have/had. :grrrr:
:smoke:

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 2:47pm

disappeared 3300 snowballs.

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 3:06pm

Pls back my snow ball, they cost me a lot of time and in-game currency. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 3:31pm

well, I had more or less 1500 snowballs and something like 1000 snowdrift... I had :cry:

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 3:48pm

like everyone else lots of snowballs gone. this was many hours of work!

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 3:54pm

about 7000 snowballs gone. yes i can get more from frozen isles, but what is the purpose of removing them?!?
I'll look that up...

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 7:17pm

Mail problem :grrrr: . Didn't get the money for sold items, didn't get back the item that didn't sell.

Item lost: Bravado Helmet.
Money lost: 69s... That I know of, since I didn't pay attention to the amount the vey first time I got that error message .well: . So, I *KNOW* for sure I didn't get 69s for this particular mail.

At least I haven't encountered the same problem again, thank you. But, now that the mails have expired, are we going to get some resolution for those we lost?

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 9:35am

Just after update I wrote about bug that exec. runes with scrolls of attack in my armour are converted from 50 to 1. It happened with bow, pauldrons bracers and chainmail. Many ppl had some problem. Now its fixed in all, armour execept. chainmail:http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artifact_id=100185262 that still having 1 attack left. please fix it too and thanks.
:pie:

:drop: now it desappeared completly! Its not that kind of fix about I was asking all the time after update! :grrrr:

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 2:45pm

i don't understand...snowballs will be removed by the game till next winter or is possible to take them at the polar islands?

Friday, March 6th 2015, 1:05am

HHH you can still take them at frozen islands all year round, the only thing changed is the time expiry on them.

Friday, March 6th 2015, 1:14am

In the "Know the Face of the Enemy" quest I have encountered the same problem. When i click the books on left side of the library a book was given to me, but when i clicked the book to use it a message was sent to me "23:59 ...at that moment a bright flash of light blinds you, causing you to cry out in pain. When the pain passes and you can see again, you discover at your feet Beef Beetle 1 pcs." and the book has disappeared from backpack. When i clicked the shelves again "you have already taken an ancient volume" message appeared at the screen. As a result, i couldn't take the necessary book from the library.
1. Know the Face of the Enemy
Current goal: Among the manuscripts in the Old Library at Settlement of Chernag find the scroll that describes the demon order and take it to the old sorceress.

Can't find scroll in Old library

2.Lost Volumes
Go to the Library in Palaces of King Magish and find or obtain information about the location of the five mising volumes.

Can't find any book in Magish library.

Friday, March 6th 2015, 9:55pm

Poison

I looked sometimes poisonous tiger give me 2 poison effect with 1 bite,, it is normal?

Saturday, March 7th 2015, 4:43am

When i click the books on left side of the library a book was given to me, but when i clicked the book to use it a message was sent to me[/size] "23:59 ...at that moment a bright flash of light blinds you, causing you to cry out in pain. When the pain passes and you can see again, you discover at your feet Beef Beetle 1 pcs." and the book has disappeared from backpack.

That is a Palantir quest. When I last looked, there was no clickable spot for the face of youe enemy quest =/

Sunday, March 8th 2015, 12:07am

contacting admins is a waste of time!

Contacting admins is a waste of time, you report problems about things they can't or wont fix and don't compensate when players work hard work and they swindle us, makes you wonder why people leave the game in frustration! They even ignore you when you report stuff so am wondering what is the point!

Sunday, March 8th 2015, 11:27pm

Can't finish my quest (Resurrection of the Chaos Demigod).

Obtain Dillyweeds, skin Iguarona (4 pcs.), Mucus Gurraldiya Corra (4 pcs.), Skin Ragtihrona (7 pcs.), Bubble metal (7 pcs.) And take them to the craftswoman Soygure Area Fire.

but soygura don't talk to me...=(

Monday, March 9th 2015, 7:40am

I was sitting in the estate for a long time, enough to accumulate 446 exp / 2200, as soon as I got to the city, it went to 0.
Same thing happened when I woke up a few days ago with 2200 exp saved up, went outside the estate, lost all the exp.
I would like to not level up so fast during fights so this is essential for my hunting, The only fix I have would to stay in the estate until the experience is accumulated and then activate it, please provide a fast solution to this, thank you :)

Monday, March 9th 2015, 11:10am

2 weeks passed and quest still broken

broken quest Angry spirit

12:18 You have begun the quest Angry Spirit [9]. Good luck!

cant start fight, i get message
You've already driven away the Whipsnake, now return to the miller.

no fight happen, no dialogue with miller