You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 9th 2015, 1:04pm

Still waiting for the Know the face of your enemy quest and lost volumes quest to be fixed
A :smoke: team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with the situation.

Monday, March 9th 2015, 4:04pm

on mag side, when u click on map for treasure hunter rep and not show location is in eagle nest, it seems only that location not show path with compass. Probably reverse is separate location on humans side too.
I hope someone help this too :)
:beer:

Monday, March 9th 2015, 4:49pm

looks like the counter for treasure hunter maps from the trading ships did not get reset. i bought maps last time and he will not sell them to me this time.
I'll look that up...

Monday, March 9th 2015, 8:52pm

looks like the counter for treasure hunter maps from the trading ships did not get reset. i bought maps last time and he will not sell them to me this time.

when i went back, the maps were available. some kind of temporary glitch (i was not the only one to notice it), but it seems to have corrected itself:)
I'll look that up...

Monday, March 9th 2015, 10:19pm

at least you got map :)
You have put together four scraps to make a whole map! Received: Half-decayed Treasure Map 1 pcs.
i don't have it in backpack at all

Monday, March 9th 2015, 11:27pm

try refreshing. sometimes new pack item does not show right away.
I'll look that up...

Tuesday, March 10th 2015, 2:58am

try refreshing. sometimes new pack item does not show right away.

Yeps same bug from the July 2013 update never was fixed although reported to old Admins by Mentors....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Wednesday, March 11th 2015, 4:41am

Problem with rainy sphere

At 04:29 game time I attempted to get a new rainy sphere with 10 red rainy stones. I got a message that said "cannot be implemented". It removed the 10 red stones (no big deal) , but failed to give me a new sphere or twigs. It reset my timer to acquire a sphere to 4 days. Can this timer issue be corrected quickly please so I can get a sphere.

Wednesday, March 11th 2015, 5:35am

Guard difficalties quest.

5:27 You have completed the quest Guard Difficulties [11]. 11.03.2015

I got no any reward for this quest today. Usually I get potion af experience.

Thanks

Wednesday, March 11th 2015, 6:29am

Action cannot be completed. Try again later

"Action cannot be completed. Try again later " when trying to hand in azures for Aladeya reps. The system took away 341 Azure Salmons, the quest became available in 24 hours, but no reps added and no Aladeya talisman given. :cry:

Wednesday, March 11th 2015, 8:52am

08:47 You have completed the quest Magical ancient race: Eldives.
Didnt receive the blessing amulet. no idea if I received the exp pots

Refreshed pack, didnt show up. Also I didnt receive the normal "you have received xx" in chat

Wednesday, March 11th 2015, 12:27pm

8:39 You have completed the quest Magical ancient race: Kroffdors.

I have completed this quest, but received no awards.

Thursday, March 12th 2015, 2:08am

Guard difficalties quest

Guard difficalties quest.

5:27 You have completed the quest Guard Difficulties [11]. 11.03.2015

I got no any reward for this quest today. Usually I get potion af experience.

Thanks
I took quest again.

02:00 You have begun the quest Guard Difficulties [11]. Good luck!
02:00 Received: Neutralization Amulet 1 pcs.

When I use amulet the following message appears:

You've already destroyed all enemy mages. Hurry back to the sentry to report!

And guard does not have dialog to finish the quest.

Thursday, March 12th 2015, 2:16am

So, three quests now are not working:

Guard Difficulties [11]
Angry Spirit [9]
Magic Water Supply [8]

And I can't even resign from them....

Thursday, March 12th 2015, 4:17am

I'm about to do "Journey to the Capital" quest, but when I try to enter Clan Burial Grounds it says "The commander did not issue an order for you to leave the village. Wait for his command!". Additionally smth happened with "Skill Lesson" quest I suppose as I killed kretches needed but can't complete the quest. Could smb help?

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 10:13am

Daigon Armakhton

http://warofdragons.com/bot_info.php?bot_id=255868679

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=22939

"If you do not dispell the Spectral Plate with a Scroll of Antimagic" but scroll of antimagic doesn't work

how to be successful has won then? :truce: :pain:

Monday, March 16th 2015, 9:31am

impossible exit to fight finish, is necessary wait much minutes for exit to fight :-(

help admin please :(

Monday, March 16th 2015, 2:55pm

Same problem here, can't leave my fight. Always says unable to login in fight screen, but refresh doesn't work.

Monday, March 16th 2015, 6:33pm

Runic tablet

My runic tablet dosnt work, I can not do the quest, when I ask to solve the pussle I get back to the location.

Bjarni