You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 15th 2015, 12:06am

how to use this item please ?

hello everybody,

could someone explain me how i could use this item please : http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=255201482
i have tried all places in fortress of captivity without success, error message is : Break the amulet in the Chaos Citadel - in the Fortress of Captivity!

thx for your answer

for information, i have 2835 chaos rep, maybe this item is unusefull till a certain amount of rep, idk

Sunday, March 15th 2015, 2:30am

I have no clue but now Im interested to know as well. Would be nice to have a mentor or guard respond.

If it is good up to 3k rep then Ill do that quest too
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Sunday, March 15th 2015, 8:34am

hi kenny,

if you get any info about that, it would be nice to contact me, and vice versa off course ;)

Sunday, March 15th 2015, 9:16am

It should be usable in the Fortress of Captivity. If you can't use it it might be either a bug, or maybe it does not raise reputation above 2500 (it is my speculation, though).

Sunday, March 15th 2015, 10:37am

An old, worn amulet, found by a farmer in the field as he was plowing. By breaking the talisman in the Fortress of Captivity, you can summon the help of ancient magic, which will temporarily weaken the power of Chaos.
When used, the amulet gives its owner 20 reputation with the Destroyers of Chaos.
Quest: Foul Harvest

"you can summon the help of ancient magic, which will temporarily weaken the power of Chaos. "
Have you tried using it like a summon? Maybe while in a fight in fortress of captivity click on your combat back pack and see if its there.

There also might be a reputation limit on it like Fairy suggested.
WIll continue to look for this item and see if there is any more info for you, please let us know if you tried to use it in a fight :)
thanks

Monday, March 16th 2015, 8:55pm

problem solved, th item is now usefull. i think i had a bug, or admins have work on it. thx for your help and have a good game :thumbsup: