You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 21st 2015, 3:04pm

Interstellar

This topic contains spoilers about the movie Interstellar!

any1 watched Interstellar yet? ... gosh this movie is so horrible... cant beleive it got such a high rating on IMDB ... I mean they litterarly travel through a black hole... and the ship and everything isnt ripped off or torn or anything like that.. and they magically reappear on the other side lol (wormholes arent scientifically proven and whatever made these stupid people even think there would be one connected to the damn black hole)... they didnt explain in the movie how this specific black hole was so considerate and kind to let them stay intact for their voyage lol... and dont even let me start talking about how the whole movie is started by a butterfly effect and even that turns out to be a paradox...

oh and I wont even mention the fifth dimension he is sent to (the bookshelf), to turn the whole thing into a paradox because thats just Scifi lol so thats fine...
If you seen the movie, let me know what your thoughts were when watching it ... ow and this movie just proves that Anne Hathaway is brilliant no matter how shitty the script is lol...
Forever and Always

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 1:22am

The movie was horrible and predictable, it was a waste of time to see it really. Like wow, some creatures from future can create a supermassive black hole to save themselves in past, but since they exist, there was no need to save them in the past, but the story is so touching nobody will even care.

Not to mention the ship would have been torn apart by the gravity before entering the event horizon, or the time required to reach the black hole would have beem enough to let all humanity go extict, since time is relative and the higher the speed is, the slower the time is for you.

A total fail of a movie if you ask me. Strings theory for the common folk.

Sunday, March 22nd 2015, 2:21am

SPOILER ALERT

LOL
Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~