You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, February 20th 2016, 10:51am

Article 4e

Weekly knowledge test:19/02-25/02/2016

Game rules article 4e: What does the rule say? Please explain with the help of some samples!

Post your answers here.

...................................................................................................................

For all who do not know the game yet some simple rules:
  • Every week (Friday morning) we publish one question to our game:
    Legend. Legacy of the Dragons.
  • From all correct answers up to 10 participants will win one promotional game code each.
  • The most detailed or unique answers have the biggest chance to win.
  • Copy and paste-answers will NOT be considered. Same goes for trolling or spamming or inadequate language.
  • Personal attacks on other players in your answers/posts as well will NOT be accepted.
  • Answer must be in English. You can answer in your mothertongue only if you post understandable translation in English in same post as your answer.
  • The winners will be chosen by a mixed team of magmars and humans. The decision will be final.
  • Codes will be sent to winners via private messages in the forum or per post ingame.

Good game and good luck for all! :drink:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (Mar 31st 2016, 10:56pm)

Saturday, February 20th 2016, 11:55am

Quoted

It is not allowed to enter battlefields and not to take part in the course of the battlefield.

Therefore I have a small monologue regarding that rule.

Why a player goes to instance and do not participate (stays AFK, dies and do nto resurect and so on) ?
- Their answer goes as "We can't win", "My team is weaker"-Then why you go? You didn't go for a win? You didn't go to help your team win nomather of what? Are you the kind of surrender easily person? Come oooooon! Be a fighter! Never give up! Help your team!!
"I had something to do so I went afk" - his is NOT an excuse! Why you going instance when you have to go afk? This is either a lie or you just didn't make up your mind well before applying.. You can't participate fully -don't queue! You don't fail yourself but your team as well..

I can keep on going but the most important thing is you should always go there with a team to avoud having 'leechers' that do not resurect or help, that do not work as a team.

However, there is a punishment for that kind of bahaviour :smile:
At first the Underground knights will send you messages or stamps that will warn you if you do not participate as they expected from you and you keep doing that way you will be restricted to enter battlefields for quite some time.
Then, also if you are spotted by some player and complained to a guard that you do not do anything, perhaps you will go with a verbal warning. But if someone complain you at Guard assistance section at forum you will most likely get - Curse of Rejection.

So think twice before you give up on yourself and you drag your team to lose the battlefield. If you are nto ready -just don't go untill you are perfectly prepared.

:drink: That's all I had to say!
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Saturday, February 20th 2016, 12:01pm

It is not allowed to enter battlefields and not to take part in the course of the battlefield.

Which if I understand this right... It means that any time you are in a battlefield you must stay active.
As in moving around trying to Gather Crystals or Spheres or attacking the players of the other race.. In CC Temple and Arena..
Battlefields also now have Abyss for mages and Chaotic battles..
Also you should go AFK while in any Battlefields..
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, February 20th 2016, 2:53pm

Unlike the person above who advocates "should go afk in the battlefield" which is a direct violation of this rule, The players going into battlefields should not be going away from the keyboard at all times. Even if the battlefield is a complete loss, don't go sit in base or in the shop, Get out there, fight head on and hope luck can get you to beat the opponent or the opponent messes up.

You should not go in to any battlefield with the intention of "i'm only here to get carried by stronger players, so let me sit back and when we are losing, I will just sit in base" because that's leeching and not being helpful to the team in general. That's the assumption of not taking part in battlefields because you are losing, which is a violation of the rule.

If you are ball and chained, don't just sit in base saying "i can't move". Either get it removed, or get killed and get resurrected from an ally and specially in case of caves, fight to stall or win in a cave for your team.

It's understandable if you are mirrored, killed, and no one is able to buy thrumble that you have to sit tight. But if you are mirrored and someone is willing to give you thrumble, then you should take it for the 6g it costs and continue fighting, not sit there saying "nah we lost so i'll sit tight with the lost soul".

Saturday, February 20th 2016, 5:09pm

Which if I understand this right... It means that any time you are in a battlefield you must stay active.
As in moving around trying to Gather Crystals or Spheres or attacking the players of the other race.. In CC Temple and Arena..
Battlefields also now have Abyss for mages and Chaotic battles..
Also you should Not go AFK while in any Battlefields..

That was suposed to say should Not Go AFK...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: