You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 21st 2016, 1:05pm

gathering skills

Ok, so if I have let's say, 29 mastery level on my gathering skill, and I use something to temporally rise my mastery level, will my level rise if I gather lvl 30 resources?

Tuesday, June 21st 2016, 1:07pm

Yes
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Wednesday, June 22nd 2016, 5:27am

No it will not

Wednesday, June 22nd 2016, 5:40am

Under such an effect, your mastry lvl will not rise.

Source: Ive tried myself

Wednesday, June 22nd 2016, 8:31am

Yes it will, that's how I gather all plants level 12 for my Nymph badge. maybe you used the wrong potion/collection item, which ofc is completely normal as humans are known to be weak in Faeo Potions Science and often mistaken the Pots names! :woot:

Wednesday, June 22nd 2016, 8:32am

You need to read his question again

Wednesday, June 22nd 2016, 8:33am

will my level rise if I gather lvl 30 resources?

So let me simplify this for you. What he means is if he's at 29 mastry, uses a pot that gives + 5, therefore he's at 34, will he get +1 when he picks lvl 30 plants.

Wednesday, June 22nd 2016, 8:39am

-kuroe- Fisherman 23

Perhaps that's why I am Mentor and you are not - you can't understand what exactly does the player want and you just come to troll them and confuse them.

Please, in case you do not understand the novices' questions - stay out and do not troll them.

Quoted

Help and assist the newbies! If a "Newbie” enters the game it is always a positive thing to help them. You can make all the difference for that player with your behavior towards them. Perhaps that newcomer will become a regular, a clan member of yours or even your friend, if you approach them in the right fashion.

You sabotage 7th rule in Code of Conduct. Please stay out of this section and let Mentors or players that really understand the questions to answer here.

Wednesday, June 22nd 2016, 8:44am

will my level rise if I gather lvl 30 resources?

So let me simplify this for you. What he means is if he's at 29 mastry, uses a pot that gives + 5, therefore he's at 34, will he get +1 when he picks lvl 30 plants.

And Yes, it will rise if he is the level for this resources. If he is level 4 and bellow 30 mastery, he drink a pot and then pick resources 30+ his mastery will rise, then when the pot expire he will have all rised left on him except the +5 from the pot. WHen I leveled to 11 i drunk pot and start to pick pick level 11 plants. I had all ups left on me, except the 5 points of the pot.

Wednesday, June 22nd 2016, 8:49am

I bought the green balm potion which raised my mastry by 15. I picked lvl 240 plants (u can check my acheivments) i did not get a single +1

Wednesday, June 22nd 2016, 9:00am

Maybe because you are not at the max of the previous level (239). See, for this I just guess but I have no explenation why for me it worked but for you did not.. SO that's the only explenation I give to myself..

Wednesday, June 22nd 2016, 9:01am

But hey, I will do it again tomorrow and go for 2hrs picking lvl 240 plants with 230 mastry (240 with skill) and see if I get a +1. I will gladly apologize to you if i do.

Wednesday, June 22nd 2016, 9:09am

And if you do not get it, then it is minor change after the recent update, therefore I will apologise myself as I did it long before the update. :drink:

Wednesday, June 22nd 2016, 9:49am

OK, thanks for the answer, I'll try it when I get to that point and will say the results here :)

Wednesday, June 22nd 2016, 10:32pm

I stand by my first reply. You will not get +1.

Friday, June 24th 2016, 2:57am

To the best I know it has never given a + to skills but we do have a lot of stealth changes....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Friday, June 24th 2016, 2:31pm

at first i thought lvl 4 cap of profession is 29, no it's not

so... i d k, i think may get +1
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading