You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 7th 2016, 8:53pm

RIP Mike... I'll miss you my Brother. Our talks whenever you were in game I would always make time for. Laughing till our guts bust, raiding together or just hanging out and trying to figure out something fun to do together. I'd always call him 9er or 9"er lol He'd laugh and so would everyone else. The man travelled all over the place, from sporting events to exotic places and still took the time to come and play here and share his life with us. An amazing man, never was there a more truer friend than Mike. Loyalty was his finest trait. If you were a friend, you know and felt this always. One of my old "wrecking crew" is gone and I'm going to miss you my Brother. Love you man. RIP.

To Wikkan, my extreme and most heartfelt condolenses to you and the rest of your family. He'll be missed greatly by many here.
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Friday, October 7th 2016, 11:06pm

:cry: Sorry for your loss and my condolences to the family. You were a great ex-clan mate in relentless and mafio. May you rest in peace :!:

Saturday, October 8th 2016, 4:56am

Wik you have my deepest condolences for your loss :cry: RIP NineEagles

Saturday, October 8th 2016, 4:56am

Wik you have my deepest condolences for your loss :cry: RIP NineEagles

Saturday, October 8th 2016, 5:12am

hold my hands.......:((( mikey this is the worst feel m feeling now pls come back.....

Saturday, October 8th 2016, 9:33am

So sorry to hear of your loss Wikkan. It's tough losing a family member. I didn't know NineEagles but from what I've read here he seemed like a terrific guy. And he had love of adventure. My condolences to you and NineEagle's clan and friends from WoD.

Dark Princess aka "Darkie"

Saturday, October 8th 2016, 2:45pm

:cry: :cry: :cry: Words cannot express the sadness this news brings to me ... my deepest thoughts and prayers to you and your family Wikken. I was truly blessed being able to count NE as friend and will miss him dearly.
"Love fiercely, laugh often, live fearlessly"

Saturday, October 8th 2016, 5:26pm

I am sorry for your loss, Mike was a great person to hate. Beat my butt all over the place, but he was fair and fun to lose to. but snorkling with turtles, wow swim on

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Saturday, October 8th 2016, 5:53pm

I'm sorry for your loss,may his soul rest in peace.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, October 9th 2016, 2:55am

Will miss him and deeply sorry to ear this .. my sympathie to his familly and best regards !

Its with a very heavy heart that I tell our friends and family here in Faeo of the loss of my big brother, NineEagles. I don't know if this is the right forum to post, but he was known on both sides of the pond. I hope it reaches those who would want to know.

It was just over 6 years ago that I introduced him to this game while visiting family. For a week after he left, he flatly refused to use game chat and texted me questions and comments on my phone. So we'd sit up until 2 or 3 in the morning, texting and fighting together, its not as easy as it sounds. He loved this game. I know he enjoyed being with all the friends he made here.

He was busy doing things he loved doing and went peacefully...snorkeling in Ecuador. He was the best brother anyone could ask for and he will be deeply and truly missed.

Thanks for sharing my memories of game life with 9'r. I just wanted to let everyone know.

Tuesday, October 11th 2016, 7:00am

can belive at its :(( so sorry to hear that i was wandering why he was not back afther 2 week like told me he have help me so much in its game in so many diferend things.. same if i never seen him in real life i add somay great time in game and great help from him gona miss me can event find a icon for that ..iam sorry for other frends and family afther 6 years passed in its game to play whit i know he was a great person -rip

Sunday, October 30th 2016, 5:33am

One of the Few Good Ones Left is Now Gone

I have recently returned to the game after learning from my own brother (who never left the game) informed me of NineEagles passing. And I was able to get in touch with Wikkan again as well. Wikkan and NineEagles both were among the first of my in game friends. I myself left the game after NineEagles had told me that he didn't think Wikkan was coming back to the game. NineEagles passing came as a shock to me, but passing as he did, doing what he loved to do and living life is better than eath creep up on him while doing nothing. I know that whereever he is now, he is at peace. I have no doubt that he most likely went without regrets of not doing something on his bucket list. He was not only a Faeo traverler, but a world traveler as well. And he'd be the first with a kind word for a friend or stranger soon to become a friend, and God help anyone that hurt his friends or family. With NineEagles, (Mike) loyalty wasn't a choice, it was his entire way of life in game and out of game.

I share the same real name as NineEagles (and yes I'm a guy in real life) and he couldn't stop laughing when he first heard my reasons for playing a female character. "I like looking at a pretty girl all day, instead of a guy". He always teased me about it, but it was a friend to friend type teasing.

I'm glad to reconnect with Wikkan and for everyone else, all I can say is that those who have passed are never really gone as long as we hold their memory close and honor that memory. And those Faeo citizens that knew NineEagles, his memory will always be with you as long as you play Faeo.

***RIP my friend and may you always stay at peace***

None of us will ever truly know how much he will be missed becasue he touched so many different lives, both in game and in the real world. He played as hard as he worked as well. :angel: :knight: :horse:

Sunday, October 30th 2016, 5:35am

my apologies for the typos and other mistakes in the previous post, I was writing it while I suffered from a migraine. :puke:

Sunday, November 27th 2016, 8:38pm

Nine

Awwwhh Nuts! Good bye Mike, RIP brother. I was gone from game for about 2 years when my life became chaotic because of the passing of my Father. I remember talking to you about your PU truck and pulling your great big RV places to hunt. You were a rascal, fun loving and cheritiable of spirit. I just started looking into the game again yesterday and having only just spoke to some of our old friends found out you passed on. I hate this buddy, not having had a chance to continue being your friend. Farewell and may other adventures await you in your new journey. --- Peace ---

Friday, December 8th 2017, 5:58am

omg NOOOOOO

he was such great friend!!! much sorrow goes out to his family :cry: :cry: :cry:

Saturday, December 9th 2017, 6:19am

Sorry for your loss