You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 4th 2016, 2:16pm

no resources in abode eternal ice...

most important and no there...
"Do good and dont look to who"

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Tuesday, October 4th 2016, 2:34pm

Check your resource filters in hunt screen

Tuesday, October 4th 2016, 6:04pm

Client won't load for me today. Presume it has ssomething to do with new update that happened while I slept (kennels)

Thursday, October 6th 2016, 7:02am

The Stockpile Thieves.

doesnt continue to stage 2

Thursday, October 6th 2016, 7:33am

and also kretch butchers event :shrug:

Saturday, October 8th 2016, 4:53pm

One on One with your own Shadow
Wanting to know more about the world and to perfect battle skills, in order to be a reliable ally to you in battle, your shadow offers to perform straightforward tasks.

Current goal: Gain victory over any superbeing, summoning your Own shadow to battle.

16:51 Received: 20 Custodians of Magic reputation.
16:51 The battle « Attack on Troll» is over.
16:51 The magic of the Statue of Experience has reduced the experience received in combat by 202!

Nothing for the shadow quest
404 not found

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Saturday, October 8th 2016, 6:20pm

Nothing for the shadow quest

probably because troll is not superbeing

Saturday, October 8th 2016, 7:42pm

Still not recieving human blood in meridian vaults.

Its for the Quests : Howto Return the Dead from the Other Side and There’re stones, and then there’re Stones

Wrote support with ticket NZO-831-52937 on 7/14/16 4:25 PM.

Hopefully someone would be able to help me with this since the answer i got was misleading that lead to no solution.
I will flay the skin from your flesh and the flesh from your bones and scrape your bones dry.
And still you will not have suffered enough

:evil:

Sunday, October 9th 2016, 9:02am

I have a problem with the client, since it tod upgrade works well for me. but when I enter combat mode that will fight me in slow motion
I've cleared cache and other things but still the same

Excuse my English is as good as google allows me

Tuesday, October 11th 2016, 5:43pm

"On the border of the spirit world" i can see the seasonal event quest, but it doesn't matter how much i click on it, i can't accept the quest.. anyone else with this problem?

Thursday, October 13th 2016, 8:51am

i am in istance Abode of Eternal ice but i dont have resources for exchange with elisir (ice vin, ice lily)
anyone help me please? is normal?

Thursday, October 13th 2016, 9:51am

sorry no bug was my error, now is ok thanks :)

Thursday, October 20th 2016, 5:56am

Stolen GIfts (Anniversary Quest)

Current goal: While hunting monsters of your level, retrieve 9 stolen festive gifts.

And nothing, no festive gifts are dropping.

Tuesday, October 25th 2016, 5:30pm

After switching to PL server for battlefield, I lost all my flood and auto-eating settings. Bug?

Monday, October 31st 2016, 5:34pm

Hello, when I go into a fight, I do not charge the right side of the screen where the names appear and the life bar

Sunday, November 13th 2016, 10:29pm

Is it possible to reset a talent that i shouldnt even be allowed to have yet?

I was looking at all the available talents for the levels/valour levels that i have yet to achieve. In error i clicked on the level 13 talent "surpression" when i'm still level 12 and it accepted it - of the three options once i reached level 13 i was actually going to choose concentration

Monday, November 14th 2016, 4:55am

Is it possible to reset a talent that i shouldnt even be allowed to have yet?

I was looking at all the available talents for the levels/valour levels that i have yet to achieve. In error i clicked on the level 13 talent "surpression" when i'm still level 12 and it accepted it - of the three options once i reached level 13 i was actually going to choose concentration

The red text displayed under the talent is the condition for upgrade. In that case you require lvl13 to upgrade that talent to the next level (seen when hovering mouse over it). What you actually selected was the lvl12 supression. You can reset it and select the concentration as desired. You will have to reselect everything else unfortunately.

Monday, November 14th 2016, 6:26pm

I just wanted to let you know that autohit allowed me to hit down on zigs, which you can't normally do. And yes, it did allow me to complete a combo.

Wednesday, November 16th 2016, 7:06am

What gives? bought 10 diamonds and paypal charged me 30 US dollars for 30 diamonds but I only received 8 diamonds? Can I get recompensated for the amount??

Monday, November 21st 2016, 11:31am

efril replicator glitch???

Today I received from efril replicator but did not appear in backpack
19:26 The process of producing an efril ended with the creation of Efril 1 pcs.
The same happened yesterday when efril replicator gave 3 efrils they have not appeared in backpack either
hope this can be fixed thanks :glance: