You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 23rd 2017, 6:52am

i need bot prodram plz)

considering last bots take years to get cut... and seems we got new one, that admins dont mind for running, can some one plz msg me with information( with duble pay ofcurse), so this time i wont be one of loosers that hunt by hand :cool:

funC [17] 

Intermediate

Thursday, February 23rd 2017, 8:15am

contact german server i think they can tell u alot about it :lol:

Thursday, February 23rd 2017, 8:57am

pff seems our guys know more))))) imagine kill over 200 mobs on lvl 18))) some damn fine bot)

Thursday, February 23rd 2017, 8:57am

*on lvl 18

Thursday, February 23rd 2017, 8:58am

in 1 hr))))

Thursday, February 23rd 2017, 9:15am

i would like to have one too.

make fast some Money, buy 500 diamonds and start to hunt like hell, if you get caught you can pay 500 dias to get free, you will keep all the other stuff you get with the bot. but acro is right, nobody get caught right now.

i would play like most of other "GREAT" high lvl's )))

funC [17] 

Intermediate

Thursday, February 23rd 2017, 10:01am

i just see tons (and many great) of Players cursed or jailed on german server for external programs and Bots. So i think they have many experience in this;)

but in theoretic Acro and river diss are right, till then u get caught u could have tons of gold and diamonds

Thursday, February 23rd 2017, 1:13pm

:glance: 200+ kills means bot?

Thursday, February 23rd 2017, 1:29pm

:) worry about something ?))))

Thursday, February 23rd 2017, 1:43pm

lol, my max was around 360 mobs in 2 hours and 400g profit, but i hunt with around 10 blesses and with pot of gold, dawn of luck, enrichment potion, and amulet of luck, and 10/15 sec per mob, and this if connection good.

I dont doubt still some players using bot for hunt, but honestly if able to do 4 hours blessed hunt a day, its the enought for make all the 600 mobs lvl 16+ got.

So spend in bot i think pointless.

Because make gold in high lvl its easy now, just need time for hunt and free locations, since too much high lvls now and few mobs :P

Thursday, February 23rd 2017, 1:51pm

:) worry about something ?))))
Me no, I hunt all by hand and I'm pretty clumsy so I'm sure it's easy to see on pattern )

I'd be happy to show you how I do it though :stronger:

Thursday, February 23rd 2017, 5:04pm

Is this bot only for hunting? Pretty sure I've seen people botting on picking resources too :lol:
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.