You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 3rd 2017, 10:40am

No problem if you come with 15 blesses or with 0 but please come to tallaar, I don´t know why in lvl 15 can´t make 3 or 4 tallaar everiday... in abyss 15 players in tallaars not 10, and only 1 is ranked, why people don´t want to rank in lvl 15 it´s the best secret of the game.

Lol Txirli isnt my best m8 in this game:)) but i 100% agree with him.

Friday, March 3rd 2017, 12:13pm

No problem if you come with 15 blesses or with 0 but please come to tallaar, I don´t know why in lvl 15 can´t make 3 or 4 tallaar everiday... in abyss 15 players in tallaars not 10, and only 1 is ranked, why people don´t want to rank in lvl 15 it´s the best secret of the game.

Lol Txirli isnt my best m8 in this game:)) but i 100% agree with him.
some players don't go because too weak and with players overbuffed die in 2 shots :)

for me no problem no buff or overbuffed is indifferent i attack with head down don't problem if dont use all elisir important go fast another fight

problem is players stall

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 4:00am

As Acro mentioned nothing kills halls quicker than a whole bunch of overly blessed players its been proven time and time again this was an issue when I was lvl 9-10 which was over 5 years ago so not much point in rehashing but for those that find themselves not able to bless and maybe not even a full blue set of armor from personal experience when i was trying to gain ranks and didnt have full blue, slot 1-2 of powers if your a bc 1-2 of bloods if your a dodger hit with them every hit hope for a stun if not oh well if they overly blessed and all blue and you get knocked out real early you may suprise yourself valor wise as they have to do more damage than you do to get the same amount of valor so keep that in mind. It does get frustrating being dead in 2-3 hits for sure but if you can manage by using powers and bloods to do close to same damage as the overly blessed and fight fast and keep going you will surpise yourself at the end of a halls and where ou fit in the standings. There are many others aound I am sure that can atest to seeing the same thing so just keep slugging and if you only get 2-3 hits in make them good ones just like real life ;) funny how that works. The flipside is if you manage to get on the side of blessed players in a group halls then your chances of winning that round of course become more in your favor so its a trade off as well in that regard. So right or wrong really don't matter however one thing has been and will continue to be true nothing will limit the potential for recurring halls quicker than too many over blessed players, and before you guys go and hate on me as someone mentioned earlier I likewise dont care either way blessed or non blessed but did care when i was very active in halls when it did limit the halls

Wish everyone best of luck and swing batta batta :) :beer:

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 7:17am

:love2: scalps
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 8:50am

problem is only 1

what's really you need?

i don't think nurosh and another player overbuffed is stupid, they know with 0 gold do anyway valour but i think they use buff because:

1) love won always
2) need much much much scalps fast
3) need exp executionnier fast

i think valour is last problem for them

Now if anyone think do valour, victory, scalps and exp executionnier without gold is astray for me

If you need simply valour overbuffed or not overbuffed is possible do in tallar regardless of if present much overbuffed or not (i do always much valour every tallar and nevery use buff, often present nurosh and another overbuffed, is sufficient use brain)

If instead need valour victory and scalps without use gold and buff then is obviuos have problem in tallar

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 3:04pm

for lv14 valor is tripled here on saturday, what are you guys waiting for:)
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 4:36pm

problem is only 1

what's really you need?

i don't think nurosh and another player overbuffed is stupid, they know with 0 gold do anyway valour but i think they use buff because:

1) love won always

Now if anyone think do valour, victory, scalps and exp executionnier without gold is astray for me

If you need simply valour overbuffed or not overbuffed is possible do in tallar regardless of if present much overbuffed or not (i do always much valour every tallar and nevery use buff, often present nurosh and another overbuffed, is sufficient use brain)

If instead need valour victory and scalps without use gold and buff then is obviuos have problem in tallar

im not a mage,but i go only for scalps and exe skill in talaar and when i have much blesses,is my chance better,to recieve in this time the one or other scalps + with luck exe-skill :love2:

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 4:36pm

problem is only 1

what's really you need?

1) love won always

im not a mage,but i go only for scalps and exe skill in talaar and when i have much blesses,is my chance better,to recieve in this time the one or other scalps + with luck exe-skill :love2:

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 7:19pm

upto half of the ppl who in tallar are seeking valour and if you bless up so much that they cant do any damage which means no valour

why should they que?
and you keep complaining how nobody ques
Beg that I succeed, for I have seen the throne of the gods, and it was empty.

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 7:20pm

if i see you overblessed il stall the fight out long as i can.

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 8:05pm

youre whats wrong with people lol. If you dont wnat to bless lik othres, dont go lol. but dont stall like an idiot

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 8:20pm

youre whats wrong with people lol. If you dont wnat to bless lik othres, dont go lol. but dont stall like an idiot
other people?? its jsut him everyone else is just about same

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 8:22pm

i can use card bless, heaven bless like others too but i dont go overboard, i still get the kills instead of needing 10 blesses

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 9:00pm

other people?? its jsut him everyone else is just about same
your right everyone is the same, with that being said, if you prefer to buy handful of blesses for battlefeilds thats exactly what you will do, if you prefer to come very minimal thats fine also, but like UW said, to stall is wrong, as for in tallars you may not be the only one on your side, (ruining other peoples valor) secondly blesses are apart of the game, people work hard for them or pay real money for it, so to be upset and ruin it for them by stalling is shameful. now for the lack of battlefeilds. can we really say if there was a no bless battlefeild that there will be que all the time?? na. because why? majority of people dont want to come into a battlefeild which forces equality, look at chaotics, people are upset some mages do less than few thousand dmg, (possible noob mages who dont have anything extra to boost skill/attributes) such as no runes or code books, no tablets) while others invest most of their time, getting majority of the items they need that can give them few attributes than another . 8 years in this game. a lot are still perfecting low lvls and mid lvls. is it fair to pair a 8 years strong lvl 6 with 6 red badges against a lvl 6 whos new to game, maybe 1year max, no purlpe or red badges.. i think thats worse than coming over blessed. the majority of people dont have the time/energy/money to gather 6+ red badges at lvl 6,.. is its wrong that people spend years perfecting a single lvl, that takes an eternity to do, no.. but they do it to so when they do battlefeilds, its a walk in the park.. same for people who bless. and hey, i can come bless with 7 lines, but if you are lvl 8 with 3 red god badges, and full rune armor, tables and codebooks. you still have the upperhand, as they would still hit as hard as me in some cases.

my theory is, even if battlefeilds were non blessed at one point, perhaps everyone will go first few days, to make a point (im not pathetic, see i will go to these battlefeilds) but let some days pass and people will still make excuses not to come to battlefeilds,

Everyone blesses more than others if given the opportunity, and be thankful to the rule that we cannot come to agreement of no bless game.

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 9:09pm

example. 4 mags today lvl 8 whom have great badges/armor/full rune/bezel,, came to tallars in one game together, each have uyarmo pauldrons and 6+ blesses each. im not complaining, but at the same time i dont feed them. which is why i dont participate this much on non break tallars, im not nearly strong enough even with matching blesses.. now is this a reason to never que for battlefeilds? no. thats just nonsense, well.. not to most of you but to me that is,. which is why i have over 12 lvl 8 players in my freindslist whom are active, and whenever im available and ready for battlefeilds when their isnt special event for battlefeilds most of them are willing to play and right then and their we get games going,. im just saying, make freinds your lvl, group with them and get in battlefeilds, win or lose you play with friends right? or these days you pick with friends xD

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 9:24pm

example. 4 mags today lvl 8 whom have great badges/armor/full rune/bezel,, came to tallars in one game together, each have uyarmo pauldrons and 6+ blesses each. im not complaining, but at the same time i dont feed them. which is why i dont participate this much on non break tallars, im not nearly strong enough even with matching blesses.. now is this a reason to never que for battlefeilds? no. thats just nonsense, well.. not to most of you but to me that is,. which is why i have over 12 lvl 8 players in my freindslist whom are active, and whenever im available and ready for battlefeilds when their isnt special event for battlefeilds most of them are willing to play and right then and their we get games going,. im just saying, make freinds your lvl, group with them and get in battlefeilds, win or lose you play with friends right? or these days you pick with friends xD
ok i agree with you, im not gana go tallaar to give him kills or wins nobody is forcing me :) fair enough....but also i dont wanna see him complain about how nobody ques because hes the reason that those few people who do go now wont go...some still will but it will take that much longer to get a bf...

first complain how no one goes > then when bf's happens.. go all out and make sure 30% to 50% of those players dont return > then complain how nobody ques again

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 9:27pm

one last thing i dont know how people understood it, im stalling just him not anyone else, everyone else 80% of time i fight off block and fast...if hes not considerate to other players no reason for me to be considerate about his bless.

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 10:44pm

not saying you shouldnt que tallars, lol, just saying find your group of frineds and play with them, and you will see if your friends are part of over blessers too or not, but you can always play just if you want to play without pilek get your group formed when tallars has no one in que,

Sunday, March 5th 2017, 2:37am

I got my 100pts feat this weekend, me happy.

As a side note since you guys are talking about stalling, fights taking too long.....then why some of the people I see complaining here use atshi? Since you are all using the excuse for no buffs that fights should be fast, then why using atshi instead of anger? right? eveyone use anger, fights are faster in theory? correct?

You guys are all hypocrits....you whine because you want cheap and easy fights instead of putting the gold and effort into buffs.

Again, you like it, you don't like it....everyone is different and like different things...between the feat done, a lost CC equals that sucked and a great CC equals win, the past two days have been fun....beats being bored picking damn plants.

Sunday, March 5th 2017, 3:54am

i can use card bless, heaven bless like others too but i dont go overboard, i still get the kills instead of needing 10 blesses

Idk if you know or not - when people overbless it gives the rest a HUGE advantage. The less hp and less bless yoiu have, the more valour you make. and thats how you win tallars.... making most valour. So instead of stalling... just fight fast and try to do most dmg you can... that way you still beat the so called ove blesser.

As he said... he wnts just xe raise and scalps....

this goes to every idiot that stalls.... so called ovr blessers do you a favour... just do as much dmg as you can and die if u cnt beat... in the nd you will out rank them in placements....

geez ppl... stop the stalling

but i shoulnt comment... this is the main reason i stopped doing tallars for good.... rather go to temple and mak 160k val in 1hr than 30k in a tallar :peace: