You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 5th 2017, 3:54am

im not a mage,but i go only for scalps and exe skill in talaar and when i have much blesses,is my chance better,to recieve in this time the one or other scalps + with luck exe-skill :love2:
if i see you overblessed il stall the fight out long as i can.

youre whats wrong with people lol. If you dont wnat to bless lik othres, dont go lol. but dont stall like an idiot
i can use card bless, heaven bless like others too but i dont go overboard, i still get the kills instead of needing 10 blesses

Idk if you know or not - when people overbless it gives the rest a HUGE advantage. The less hp and less bless yoiu have, the more valour you make. and thats how you win tallars.... making most valour. So instead of stalling... just fight fast and try to do most dmg you can... that way you still beat the so called ove blesser.

As he said... he wnts just xe raise and scalps....

this goes to every idiot that stalls.... so called ovr blessers do you a favour... just do as much dmg as you can and die if u cnt beat... in the nd you will out rank them in placements....

geez ppl... stop the stalling

but i shoulnt comment... this is the main reason i stopped doing tallars for good.... rather go to temple and mak 160k val in 1hr than 30k in a tallar :peace:

Sunday, March 5th 2017, 3:57am

im not a mage,but i go only for scalps and exe skill in talaar and when i have much blesses,is my chance better,to recieve in this time the one or other scalps + with luck exe-skill :love2:
if i see you overblessed il stall the fight out long as i can.

youre whats wrong with people lol. If you dont wnat to bless lik othres, dont go lol. but dont stall like an idiot
i can use card bless, heaven bless like others too but i dont go overboard, i still get the kills instead of needing 10 blesses

In case you didnt know... people that over bless do you a favor.... the less hp and less bless you have the more val you make the fight. SO just do all dmg as you can and die if need be. tallar is about making quick fast fights while doing all dmg you can. He blesses so he can get ex raise and scalps... but in the end you will over rank him in placements...

this is why i hate dumb people that complain about over blssing in tallar.... just take a few and do best you can. in the end you do better...

But hey... who am i to talk... this is the whole reason i stoppd doing tallars forever...

rather waste 1h of blss in temple and gt 160k valour... rather than 1hr in a templ for 30k :peace: