You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 28th 2017, 1:37pm

Filter warofdragons.DE warofdragons.PL in chat, battle.etcetc

Can we get removed filter in chat for those domains? Thanks... Very frustrating since months to put warofdragons.com/// before links or dots/spaces in the middle.

Tuesday, March 28th 2017, 1:39pm

RE: Filter warofdragons.DE warofdragons.PL in chat, battle.etcetc

Can we get removed filter in chat for those domains? Thanks... Very frustrating since months to put warofdragons.com/// before links or dots/spaces in the middle.

How hasnt this been done already :lol:

+++++ on this, id like to send links from my battles in interservers. but it tells me I cannot send a message containing a 'external' link :lol:

Tuesday, March 28th 2017, 3:21pm

+++++
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Saturday, April 1st 2017, 9:07am

in the heat of battle this is frusterating to try and summon attack tigers on members running by you xD

Saturday, April 1st 2017, 1:26pm

ofc +++
zanim umrzesz, ujrzysz lamÄ™...
before you die, you will see a lama ...

Saturday, April 1st 2017, 1:43pm

+

I don't even understand why this hasn't been a thing since the start, makes no sense.

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 3:44pm

Bump. Please it would be so useful!

Monday, May 8th 2017, 10:05pm

even when you got a good idea, it dont matter if it comes from the player i suppose. feedback and ideas section is just for the particiation trophy :lol: