You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, November 22nd 2010, 5:25am

problem loading up fghts

Ever since the update 90% of my fights with mags fights don't load up. The mag appears as an hourglass. I constantly refresh the page and by the time it works I am already dead. I reinstalled the client a few times and it has not fixed the problem. Please check if this is a bug or something wrong with the server. This problem occurs in fights only with mags, but fine with mobs.

Monday, November 22nd 2010, 12:52pm

Are you using the client or a browser?

Monday, November 22nd 2010, 6:26pm

I am using a client

Tuesday, November 23rd 2010, 10:24am

Please try if clearing your cache helps. Click on Error! in the top menu and select "Delete obsolete files and clear cache".

Tuesday, November 23rd 2010, 8:57pm

I have the same problem!! clearing cache does not work
Two minutes in heaven is better than one minute in heaven.

:ninza:All these knives!:ninza:

Wednesday, November 24th 2010, 10:32am

Please make sure you have the newest version of flash and of the internet explorer.

Wednesday, November 24th 2010, 10:34pm

the problem is not fixed

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=89258017 Diversantka attacked me, the fight didn't load, I let my steed out and refresh
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=89259965 I joined the fight , the fight didn't load. I let my steed out and refresh. In both fights mags came in my fight as hourglass.
I had another fight only with LgeDmitrii 1, this fight was fine. I didn't experience any problems.

I have new version of internet explorer. What flash should I check? I never experience this problem before the main update.

Wednesday, November 24th 2010, 11:55pm

i have had this problem since update too,mine first started with scorpions and tallaars is the worst place for me,i see the hourglass,when i have refreshed about 5times,if im still lucky to be alive im so low on health,with the next hit im dead

Thursday, November 25th 2010, 1:23am

i have the problems too especially in tallaars, but after reinstalled the client atm no problems . what is the minimum system requirement for play this game? RAM? video graphic card?and............. . is there any problems if two different connection speed put together cause not loading fight ? thx plz give some advice. TQ

Thursday, November 25th 2010, 5:37am

Yea this is a real problem especially instances i have lost 1st place in tallars a couple of times becuse of this maybe its a Client problem all around but im not sure plz let us know why this is happening
: Leading Dubstep Listener BiGz <3 :love1:

Thursday, November 25th 2010, 11:09am

This is a common problem that has turned into norm. Usually I know I was already dead by noticing the message of my armour damage before the fight screen was loaded up

Friday, November 26th 2010, 9:56pm

i have the same problem in demo cave & temple mostly when shevek is in fight :idk:maybe she has something?:smile:

Saturday, November 27th 2010, 11:02am

yeah many times i am dead as well pls fix this issue

Saturday, November 27th 2010, 4:59pm

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=89487804

:son:

Im coming first in hall......... Then comes one of these fights.

I have newest flash and browser. My net connection is fine.
Two minutes in heaven is better than one minute in heaven.

:ninza:All these knives!:ninza:

Sunday, November 28th 2010, 12:52am

i also noticed that one of my last fights with you,you attacked me,we had a one on one to start and your health was down before i had hit you.a lot of my fights i am missing a lot health when i know i have full health at start,so its also a problem that our health is not getting restored back either

Sunday, November 28th 2010, 10:21am

killed by timeout, connection error #4 auth