You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 8th 2017, 12:19pm

Sailing around the world of wod

For me best holiday in wod would be to travel human lands and explore their locations, because it's much beautiful then sitting in magma land, full of lava rivers and lava fish... So I thought why not go sailing to distand lands and islands? To have adventure by sailing? Specific location I don't have in which I would like to spend all my holiday, so I prefer sailing and meeting new people, exploring new locations of wonder. :beer:
You are free to join my holiday with me, but I invite only my friends and pals. :horse:
FACT: I'm 100m away from you.

S̸͍̻͓͆ͅŢ̸̙̪͔͈̜̪̏̓͊̆̂̔͌̇͆̉A̴̢̺̥͍̬͈̻̦̫͜͠ͅR̵̛͕̲͖̜̦̭̦̪͙͍̍͆̓̔̾̍͘͝͝Ț̴̯̺͓̿̈́̉͌͌ͅ ̵͖̲͕̰̎͐̓̋͂͗̈̅̀͛͑͘̕͝Ř̸̡̡̻͖̖͛͐̇́͐̉̍̕͝Ứ̴͈͓̗̙͙͎̝̻̬̀̇͛̿̏̉̓̈́̃̊͗Ņ̸̦̬̬̭͍͚̦̞̰̇̎̔̍̀͑̑́͑̓̌͘͜͝ͅŅ̴̑́̅̍̒̿I̷͈͍͌͐̋̾̌̅́̏N̸̥̯̦̗̱̲̙̆͗̀̆̐̒̉͆̀̉́̅̈́̕͝ͅĢ̵̡͕̣̻̬̗̘̖̜̙̳̔̀̌͑̐̈̑͂̂̇͠!̵̡̂̍̕!̵̢̨̻̖̰̳̘̻̗̜͖͒̉̂͂̑!̷̧̢̛̪͕̪͈̲̭̱͌͒̀̾̉̈́̽͒͛̿̀̚̕͠

Thursday, June 8th 2017, 8:40pm

WoD Holiday destinations to watch

For my WOD holiday, I would love to have a good meal in "Dartrong Square" with my friends, we would eat on a table in "arboris" for dessert we would have a magmar skull ice cream. On our "cerrador" mounts we would walk up to "bottomless crack" and get as many scalps as possible. At the end of the evening, we would sleep on the best WOD beds in my estate at "Lumirya waterfall" after a good shower in its beautiful waterfalls.

Friday, June 9th 2017, 11:01am

Holiday on Faeo i want have, but mentor job makes me sad :cry: ,
I'd like to fish, where Crimson Sterlet lives,
I'd like to hunt, liches, orcs, and other stuff,
I'd like to pvp, if only someone want quee .well: ,
I'd like to visit, some exotic places where is rare to be.

Btw, im not the best of poets :beaten: , here are the list of location where i'd like to go in a vacation on Faeo:

-World of Chaos: I'd like to go there to study chaos world Flora and fauna, is very impressive how they can survive in so ruthless conditions, ofc I'll need a good supportive team to go with, probably the indigenous won't let me study they alive :lol: :no: .
(What they eat to survive? :glance:)

-Adobe of Ethernal Ice: another ruthless condition place where seems only some fragile flowers, which can be gathered and can be used to prepare some rare potions, and yeti, which drops quicksilver(their blood is quicksilver? :lol:) and pet medalion pieces, can live.
Think gonna go there because I really like cold places :embarressed:

In the end my final destination would be to go to fish in magmar land, but unluckyly seems they are more protective with their fish than themself :lol: , during scalp raids i never got mirrowed, but when i go there to fish i alway get mirrowed j4f :tease: :ghost:
P.S. I'd like to have 999 magmar fish achivement :beer: :angel:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Friday, June 9th 2017, 12:53pm

VIRIGIYA DISTRICT, where you can enjoy the nude beaches of faeo and have your romantic get away slaying mags who test boundaries they are not prepared for.

Please try again with a serious entry, this one will not be considered!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (Jun 9th 2017, 1:14pm)

Friday, June 9th 2017, 1:11pm

Guys, just for record:

Putting just one or two sentences are not considered as report of a holiday destination and therefore considered invalid.

We expect a little bit more effort than that for handing out a pack of cards. So for the entries concerned, feel free to put a serious entry or accept not to be considered.

Thank you!

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 12:31pm

For Me::
The best place to Vacation is Eclipse Thicket.
That is close to the BoE Den which I visit often. That poor slave girl makes me sad that she can't leave. It would be so great if she could take a nice walk with me. I also like my Estate I get to rest up and relax there. But it does get a bit lonely though my pets frolic and have loads of fun. They keep after me to get the Kennels finished they want to have their own pets. Swirling Mist is a nice place to visit but I don't stay long there. It is always great to Chat with friends here. So really the whole of Mag land is fun. Sometimes we get visits from those pesky Humans. That can be great fun even when I get Killed. Those humans are always giving me Gifts of Hexes Lost Soul. But the most fun is when I can get a little help and we win the Battle. :smile: :sneakers: :worship:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 7:17pm

My favorite place would be the islands of Fay-Go,

the tropic island weather makes it perfectly suitable for trips to the beach, the waters are filled with two very well selling varieties of Salmon and the very cute looking Kato, aswell as having the highest population of Carbon Pikes which make a delicious treat to for a BBQ party in the evening.

The free roaming gungl take care of any pests roaming the island and you can join the hunters of chaos or even group up with the pink folk for a good old fashioned gungl hunt, enjoy their rare elixier drops.

The high sulphor content coming from the small volcanos and cracks in the ground do wonders for your skin and have a variety of health benifits aswell as creating plenty of hot springs all over the islands.

For those interested in culture or architecture, you can visit the fortress of captivity where you can visit the national faeon library and read up on superbeings and rare resources and even have a converstation with the weird human girl about the chaos. If you carry enough coin with you then you can go visit Milos lair and ask for the special island foot massage, just make sure to take some chaos hunters with you to translate.

Lastly what many people come visit for, one of the main attractions! The beautiful cuckoo flower that only grows on Jordans ranch, also known as the haunted place, the skelleton dogs and skelleton cows also known as Rukkubs provide the perfect fertilizer for the mind numbingly beautiful and expensive flower, due to the high toxicity of the area however and the cursed nature of Jordans lifestock the flower has developed a strong neurotoxin that can drive people virtually crazy so be very careful when persuing this dangerous flower or have a friend of the Brotherhood of Virtue closer to inject you with the antidote.

As you see, for people that like to make a profit while also going on vacation this is the perfect place for you!

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 11:33pm

For a tantalizing treat you should visit the scandalous Bottomless Crack currently under control of the glorious Kroffdor Legion.

A place reserved for the highest ranking Lords and Ladies, free of all boundaries, a paradise for body expression where the most beautiful of all Kroffdor display their freedom and fierceness in blinding fashion.

The name "Bottomless Crack" was given to the area to describe its most wonderful attraction, the Kroffdorian mistresses who wear their miniscule body armor in pride, their behinds and bosoms representing the endlessness of the Bottomless chasms and their might.

The Cracks intense heat making even the hardiest Magmar wet in drenched sweat. This area is favorable for people that enjoy sauna stays. Be brave enough to shed the embarrassment of baring it all. Take all of your armor off and bathe in the glory that Shera has bestowed upon you, it’s the only location where warriors can truly be free of the armors and gore of war and enjoy sweating alongside beautiful red ladies.

Monday, June 12th 2017, 2:21am

I prepared a holiday brochure.I hope I will be first :xmasparty: I need spark :thumbsup:

Good Luck Everybody. :hug:

Monday, June 12th 2017, 8:10pm

Holiday time is a such wow , much fun time.

Best place to visit is the

POST OFFICE

Using the awesome it has such wonderful tabs to see . I especially enjoy the Sending letter one .

Go ahead , use it , and send yer golds and silvers to Taiko .

Have fun, everybody :)))

Sorry, but this is no report. If you want to participate, please add a little bit more effort. Invalid.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (Jun 15th 2017, 3:42pm)

Tuesday, June 13th 2017, 4:55am

Undewater Holidays always spark an interest

No storyline needed for this entry, its all in the picture or poster
There is always room for Noodles!

Tuesday, June 13th 2017, 6:42am

WoD holiday destinations to watch

There is always a moment where we can all take a rest from the wars at plateuo of silence or anywhere and just come together visit each others place and have a small cozy vacation by luan coast by the beach or at the magmar land where theres volcano which u can get volcano burn. or come to the human lands where the land is made of sand and dirt unlike magmar lands. Where there is serena the mermaid which is beautiful and you can spend a vacation there

Thursday, June 15th 2017, 12:04pm

Swimming

Players should visit coasts and finish some swimming quest for the quest's prize.And in the city there should be a water war like we could do in winter. :yes: :yes: :yes: :beer: :beer:

If you want to participate just for the pack of cards, we still ask for a proper report nd not only 2 sentences. Please try again with a serious entry. Invalid.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (Jun 15th 2017, 3:44pm)

Thursday, June 15th 2017, 12:32pm

Perfect destination for a holiday in WoD

Feo`s a wonderful city where you can relax and have fun with others.
It depends from where you come from.
If you're a human you can relax with many humans in PARADISE CORNER, its a real PARADISE.

In Paradise Corner you can fish, also you can have a small trip on the boat but you should ask Voldemar's Manor before going on the boat, he's the boss of this place. :rabbit: :sarcastic: :hug:

In Paradise Corner there is a beautiful girl, her name is Marietta the Merry, shes so sexy.
Many voices are saying, the beauty accepts payment for the love,she give, but anyone who has visited her bed ,will not spare any gold in order to return there because shes sadistic. She's a real crime girl. :king: :no: :drink:

In Paradise Corner there is also a small Katiput's Shack who is a dealer of ganja, you can buy some g from him and ask the beautiful River Maid to smoke with you and have chill out in the Corner of Paradise.
You can ask a fisherman to come with you and show you how to be a fisherman.
You have a dangerous but funny trip.

Your's BOSS
KeKeReTe

:angel: :stronger: :clap: :ghost: :nocash: :nocash: :nocash: :nocash: :nocash:

Quoted

Saturday, June 17th 2017, 4:15am

WoD Holiday Destinations to Watch!

Need a break from the everyday 9-5?

Need to get away from the regulars you see day in day out?

Need to kick back and relax?

You can not go wrong if you book yourself in:

The MANOR IN BUDRIMAKH !!

With natural hot springs on site from the lava pits nearby, the sulphur in the air will really clear out those tired lungs and clogged pores....ahhhh

With luxury or presidential suites in the Manor, you have complete privacy and local servants to be in hand for your every beck and call.

Another premium service offered is our lovely and skilled Healer - Pymen the Monk - to aid in what ails you and even ask for his patented 'massage' services that are a cure for those tired and aching muscles.

So what are you waiting for?! Call up and make a booking you won't regret :)

1800-MANORB

Saturday, June 17th 2017, 4:37am

A Vacation to Lumirya Waterfall

Tired of fighting magmars? Tired of those annoying monsters attacking all the time? Tired of carrying around your heavy armor? Tired of not receiving well-deserved loot after a fight?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, a vacation to Lumirya Waterfall is exactly what you need!

Here, there´s no war, no blood spilling, no annoying monsters, just an amazing place, with wonderful sights, waiting for you!

Wake up to the soothing light of Lady Dawn, enjoy an amazing meal of Kodrag steak, or even a delicious fish imported from Ridge of Kayar. After that, you can enjoy an evening with Sorena the Mermaid in her Cove (just watch out for the Mad Iguaron bothering her!), and after a long day of enjoying the wonders of this place, just sit and relax listening to the tales and wisdom of the mage Sporucs.

After a vacation to this amazing place, you’ll be ready and full of energy to fight whatever gets in your way, be it magmars, monsters, whatever!
:woody: :beer: :yes:

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 12:50am

Destination to vacation in WOD.

With a sunny climate with no clouds in sight and with a beautiful beach coast to enjoy with friendly inhabitants perfect for vacations you will not get bored with so many events that there is also a very busy place for which you will never feel alone also also has A beautiful fauna and flora, pass by luan coast, grand fort suburbs, grand fort harbor, gryphon crossing and finally the fantastic grand fort castle, this is the perfect place to vacation you are waiting to come to the beautiful region of grand fort . :sneakers: :peace: :wink: :woody: :xmasparty: :cool: :xmastree:

Monday, June 19th 2017, 4:39am

The answer to "Wut to do this summer?"

What is better than spending your holiday with spiders?
Nothing? Exactly. Everyone loves spiders, and we know you do more than anyone! In the Valley of Fire, we have more than just ordinary looking little spiders. We have a bunch of Magmar-like, lava essenced, fire-weaver monsters! You can try and fight them, or you can be brave and pet them; only to get burned!
Valley of Fire offers you not only spiders, but also swimmable lava!
You heard it right! In the lava of our Valley, you can swim, take a boat tour, you can even fish! You would be suprised to see the various speecies of The Valley's waters. If you are lucky enough, you can even get to see the allmighty Ungoliant a.k.a Arachnid Negro a.k.a Black Spider!

Note: Our company is not responsible for any deaths that might be caused by Fire Spiders. Kretches have nothing to do with our company, and we also accept no responsibility for their actions. By swimming in lava you take all the responsibility of being allergetic to lava, drowning in lava or getting burned. Playing with Female Fire Spiders is extremely dangerous and forbidden. Our company also accepts no responsibility for any lost or broken items.

Note: You cannot cancel your reservation, if you do, you cannot take your gold back. Please do not offer.

Note: NO, we are not THAT PLACE WITH FIRE FLOWERS. And we also do not have their phone number.

Monday, June 19th 2017, 11:04am

Perfect holiday destination in the Faeo.

Whether you're a shopaholic or just want to bag the best bargains, you'll know where to book your next holiday. If you love shopping, then you can get your fix at Faeo's popular holiday destination, The City Fair. City Fair is one of the Faeo's most famous shopping districts. Skyscrapers, department stores, shopping malls and megastores -- this is high-energy shopping at its best, especially during Christmas season. While every city has places to shop, this city is renowned for its wide selections, prices, ease of payment and atmosphere. Find the best armour, weapons, red tools, accessories, and much more while visiting these shopping havens!

City fair is synonymous with the luxe life where you can discover Retail therapy!
For shopping pleasure, the City Fair is enticing with grand and elegant shopping destinations such as The Exchange Palace, The Precious (Chest Shop) and The Curiosities Arcade, showcasing all the famous international brands. Where does one begin? Perhaps with a visit to the Faeo's largest candy store on level 1 of Curiosities building - Candylicious, for a well-needed sugar rush. You’ll need one to get through all this shopping.

This City never stops! There are events for every season to keep you entertained. The residents of City Fair are tireless entertainers and cheerful stunners who amuse you with their performances and always have reasons to celebrate.

The Precious Shop has pleasant surprises hidden for you in every chest you buy and if you are lucky you may win one of the new series of Porsche - Cerrador, Scorpolion, Restless Dzerug, Ice Bear or Fierce Pkhadd. Like a personal stylist, Squire Voldemar provides all the tools from overseas for you to put together the perfect look.

Warriors' Fair of Wonders is Faeo's largest shopping mall located in City Fair. There is something for every shopping personality here. There are huge sale on High End designer items such as Style Items, Collectioner caskets, Armory Ointments, Avatars, Temporary Effects, Fibulas, Punches, Scrolls, Invisibility, old packs of cards. It also showcases Cartier and Tiffany exquisite wedding rings uniquely designed for Faeo love birds.

City Fair is small enough to be effortless and big enough to be rewarding.Also, experience unique stay in luxurious tents overlooking largest river Zarat. You may also see Faeo Celebrities from all around Faeo who consider City Fair to be their playground, a place where they can burn their fortunes, relax and party in opulence. Its a perfect Getaway break you deserve.

:xmasparty: :music: :drink: :snowball:
-PrincessZia- has attached the following files:
  • City Fair.JPG (82.75 kB - 2 times downloaded - latest: Jun 19th 2017, 1:54pm)
  • trade fair.JPG (77.74 kB - 2 times downloaded - latest: Jun 19th 2017, 1:54pm)
  • events.JPG (73.39 kB - 2 times downloaded - latest: Jun 19th 2017, 1:54pm)
  • event.JPG (75.96 kB - 2 times downloaded - latest: Jun 19th 2017, 1:54pm)

Tuesday, June 20th 2017, 12:22pm

Holiday in the countryside

Are you tired of the warmth of the city but do not want to leave the comfort of living in the country? The settlement of Buimar is the place for you! The mayor of the city is very kind and rents low-cost traditional homes, take advantage! In addition to the picturesque shops and the company of some nice mousetrap, the real joy of this country is the flowers of fire! Only here you will be able to find these beautiful flowers, give your girlfriend to light up the passion.
Come to us we are waiting for you!

:woody: :woody: :woody: