You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 23rd 2017, 11:53am

Your favourite NPC of the game

Weekly knowledge test: 23/06/17-29/06/2017

Who is your favourite NPC (Non-Playing-character) and why?

Post your answers here.

...................................................................................................................

For all who do not know the game yet some simple rules:
  • Every week (Friday morning) we publish one question to our game:
    Legend. Legacy of the Dragons.
  • From all correct answers up to 10 participants will win one promotional game code each.
  • The most detailed or unique answers have the biggest chance to win.
  • Copy and paste-answers will NOT be considered. Same goes for trolling or spamming or inadequate language.
  • Personal attacks on other players in your answers/posts as well will NOT be accepted.
  • Answer must be in English. You can answer in your mothertongue only if you post understandable translation in English in same post as your answer.
  • The winners will be chosen by a mixed team of magmars and humans. The decision will be final.
  • Codes will be sent to winners via private messages in the forum or per post ingame.

Good game and good luck for all! :drink:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Jun 30th 2017, 3:33pm)

Friday, June 23rd 2017, 12:16pm

sheara.. by far..

Friday, June 23rd 2017, 6:43pm

It has to be Fanatic. He has a slave, I mean c'mon... (and he looks awesome)

Shoutout to Aquazurion, who has the most disturbing saddest cute face ever.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Jun 27th 2017, 8:23am)

Saturday, June 24th 2017, 3:11am

Chief Torgor, who as called as a Warlord'. He is my favourite NPC, because he bless all the Magmars from the begining.
index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=906

Saturday, June 24th 2017, 4:05am

Spirit of Wind because everytime i go to see it, its for a orb that i gives me more power to commit mass murder to the Gordts. The cost isnt that bad aswell; a few colored rocks and you can use the rainbow power 4 times XD

Saturday, June 24th 2017, 4:37am

For Me is Bonna Benita she is such a sweet girl...
Always taking care of all the Orphaned Critters here.... And she sells those strong enough to survive to Brave Wariors... She also has a great quests for those players level 11 and up... She Keeps food there for those lucly enough to earn he trust and that gets to adopt one of the Babies....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, June 24th 2017, 9:47pm

my favorite is juminja the slave because she gives me free black dragon

Monday, June 26th 2017, 12:59am

I really like Lady Dawn because, well, she is a lady that literally glimmers, what can you not love about her? Also for some reason I feel like she is very powerful, but just chooses to stay out of all the brouhaha of Faeo :P

Monday, June 26th 2017, 12:28pm

My favorite one is the mermaid, i mean, who can ever don't like a mermaid ? :bllll: :yes:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Tuesday, June 27th 2017, 1:51am

I like Sheara and Marietta the Merry. They both have a lot of body confidence which makes them good role models for young girls.
But my favorite is that blond herdsman with the baby face. Veyko looks so innocent and trusting and likes to play music to his flocks. It's sweet. And he doesn't complain about weird beasts or dead things like the other commoners do.

Thursday, June 29th 2017, 3:50pm

My favourite NPc is Erifarius , our dragon :P
I believe he just symbolises us humans in short.... calm, strong, rewards valour for good deeds(mag scalps) , helps us fellow humans in needs(dragon fights , though rare now ;) ), every month blesses, has a reputation of his own :P , and above all strikes you down when intimidated. :knight: :fight:
A complete package!! :king:

Thursday, June 29th 2017, 5:04pm

When thinking of a favourite NPC, the only one that springs to mind is the great magmar dragon, Striagorn. It takes true confidence and power to dwell in a cave for eternity, with faith that his own race will do him proud. He truly is the embodiment of the strength of the magmar race. Only brave souls can fight by his side, and only the bravest are able to harness his mighty power.