You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "_-The Punisher-_" started this thread

Occupation: Law School Graduate, looking to further studies and become a judge.

Thursday, July 20th 2017, 7:32pm

In Search for Korlak: Ancient Grimoire

Hi. I've been going through this quest, doing what was requested of me, killing mobs etc. I then went and got the ancient grimoire. http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=467168994
But the text is in Russian and it says something about delivering it to the King of the Undead. Any help would be appreciated, I haven't played this game in a long time. Who is the King of the Undead? :peace:

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Thursday, July 20th 2017, 9:47pm

Considering Korlak Dobroslav is a friend of Norak who was sent to Paladin Shiko to help him in his quest of destroying the undead,I would suggest you to talk to Paladin Shiko.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, July 20th 2017, 10:20pm

Thx for the suggestion, but it seems it's neither Shiko nor The necromancer with whom I must speak.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Thursday, July 20th 2017, 10:30pm

Then I can only think of Fallen King Magish. (well,his name says it all)

You might as well try the Altar of Darkness,It's in the same place as the Necromancer.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, July 20th 2017, 10:42pm

Click about gravestones in royal tomb or random stuff in communal grave, he's in one of those if I remember right.

Thursday, July 20th 2017, 11:54pm

Undead King can be found in Royal Tomb by clicking on one of the grave buildings there.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 7:34am

Thanks guys :rose::love: