You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 7:38pm

Suggestions for dungeon

- Give 25% valor to losers (but please, not 0, we spend still 1 hour in instance)
- Remove reputation loss; 20 rep to who wins, 10 rep to who loses (some players spent hours in this instance and got 0 rep after 10 battlefields)
- Fix weapons buying time respawn from 1 hour to 30 minutes, please! If we do 2 dungeons in a row, it's not possible to rebuy same weapon!

- Implement a mechanism where there are 2 buttons:

TEAM A "que button" | TEAM B "que button" | General "que button"

in a way that some people can actually organize and press "que" on the same team button.
For example me and mitthy press "queue" on "team A".

Team A has its own que, team B has its own que.

If we get into first players of the team A --- Good! We can go in groups.
BUT if there are 10 in que in "team A" and 4 in que in "team B", game assigns the last 3 people in "team A" into "team B".

Wouldn't be that bad to code and it would give more chance of coordination.

My two cents.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:15pm

I like this

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:28pm

weapons buying time respawn from 1 hour to 30 minutes

It's even less than 30minutes at this moment.

Point abt valour for lose sounds fair enough,but getting 10rep per lose is bad idea,coz it cost only 1g per instance and will be a lot of leachers.0rep per lose(without taking 10rep out of total) and 20rep per win sounds good.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:29pm

I dont like the idea of giving valor for a loss. There already plenty ofplayers that join and go afk. We don't want more players just paying 1g for 25% of the valor. Its too cheap for thta. What lvl 19 isnt going to pay 1g for 40k valor?

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:59pm

For example me and mitthy press "queue" on "team A".
And your friend "mister X" joins to team B and doing all for your win.

- give valor and rep for loose and we will get 3-4 afk ppl who just farming rep and don't really care about win or loose.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 10:22pm

Agree for losing point, just do it 10 points for win and 1 point for lose. Like this everyone will be happy.

As for no valor losing team - worse idea ever, it makes me not wanting to go ever again.

Team A/B - nope. random is good. Else too much rigging is possible.

My 2 cents.
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Friday, July 21st 2017, 10:58pm

As for no valor losing team - worse idea ever, it makes me not wanting to go ever again.
Yeah that was the idea, anyway didn't think about rigging in first place for teams. But, as for now, there is no way to organize a team battle efficiently.

0 rep for lose, well, it's team-dependent. If your team suck and you never luck --- It's impossible to do this medal. 5 rep, 10 rep, anything reasonable would work.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 11:01pm

A way to see the hero used by the player (outside a fight) would be interesting, maybe like we can see people clan.
And about the A/B team just a way to group before queuing to be in the same team would be cool, funnier to play with a friend than against him.

Friday, July 21st 2017, 11:38pm

I dont like the idea of giving valor for a loss. There already plenty ofplayers that join and go afk. We don't want more players just paying 1g for 25% of the valor. Its too cheap for thta. What lvl 19 isnt going to pay 1g for 40k valor?

I agree with that. Are already to many players joining and stay afk in shop, for sure even not pay 1g

for rep, 0 for loose 20 for win sounds good for me.

team A and B that's a great idea, if that stay random, i will stop to go. Going there with people afk in shop, people playing solo without one word, no thanks

rigging? your funny with that, people going in oposite team make friend win? how? stay afk in shop? is already so