You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 2:25pm

Bug in Dungeon of Forgotten Heroes

Hi there,

there is currently a bug in the Dungeon of Forgotten Heroes valour reward for lev 15 players.

Lev 14 gets 56k valour minimum, lev 16 gets 90k valour minumum. Lev 15 are supposed to have from 70 to 80k valour.
They only get 40k.

This is a bug.

Please fix it.

Thanks

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 5:00pm

other bug
ennemi can join our fights.....

fix that, is a bit anoying loose a instance for a bug

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 9:46pm

and for valor

11 40k
12 40k
13 28k
14 56k
15 40k
16 90k
17 112k
18 112k
19 160k

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 9:58pm

i know , its not a bug bt i have to point it out:

why we got valour in dungeons???

Valour should be given in instances where you can use your charakter skills, your items and reputations.
Where you can join with YOUR OWN team and make tactics.

All this things are not given in this instance. All you need is luck. because lvl 19 fight in team with lvl 3 who has no idea about this game. but we need to work togehter? HOW? a lot of ppl dont comunikate inside of the instance because they are from other countries.

Stop giving valour in dungeons, Its unfair for alle who get the valour on the other way like tallars and merdians. At least ppl used buffs and money to get valour. in dungeons yu just need to qeue up and hope for some luck.

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 10:15pm

Valour should be given in instances where you can use your charakter skills, your items and reputations.
Where you can join with YOUR OWN team and make tactics.

All this things are not given in this instance. All you need is luck. because lvl 19 fight in team with lvl 3 who has no idea about this game. but we need to work togehter? HOW? a lot of ppl dont comunikate inside of the instance because they are from other countries.

Stop giving valour in dungeons, Its unfair for alle who get the valour on the other way like tallars and merdians. At least ppl used buffs and money to get valour. in dungeons yu just need to qeue up and hope for some luck.
+1
Beg that I succeed, for I have seen the throne of the gods, and it was empty.

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 11:16pm

I completely agree with what you say. I don't like this instance, is good for childrens, no need patience for build a char, no need know how to fight etc.... we can't build the teams, and as you said, we are forced to play with people who don't know what team work is, other stay afk, even not buy the stuff, just wait the others do the job. Cost even not 1g for them.

But since is valor given, at least should be fair and not give the same to a lvl 11 and 15, more to a 14 etc ...
And since no one other bf run when are these dujeons, is the only way to make valor. I only hope that these dujeons will not be permanent, but just a event 2-3 days time to time.
1 talaar at my lvl this week end, chaotic started time to time, no one hum in abyss, and afc, no one bf.

I also not agree with the rep given if that count in RR. Need just join, stay afk in shop and pray for luck --> rep done
This game is changing in a bad way. All is becoming so much easy, start to be a good game for children.

Sunday, July 30th 2017, 5:21pm

No answer to this yet...

Sunday, July 30th 2017, 11:41pm

there is still no more dungeon, have faith they will consider this bug during their update on dungeons before they release it again

Monday, July 31st 2017, 9:03pm

there is still no more dungeon, have faith they will consider this bug during their update on dungeons before they release it again

well, is it you that writes the code ? welcome dev...