You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Battleking69" started this thread

Friday, July 28th 2017, 8:00am

Links and library

Hey new admin,

can you guys please add to the developers sprint time to fix links in this game and update library.
Its been roughly 5 years and the library has not been updated with correct links that actually work.

something that the old admin always avoided and never gave feedback on, why on my.com game page is war of dragons not listed?
Can you please enlighten us on this phenomenon?

Thanks

BK :king:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Friday, July 28th 2017, 8:07am

:lol: :lol:

I hope you get an answer, but I wouldn't hold your breath!

I've even asked "support" why this game doesn't exist on thier site and they say "we can't discuss the business of the company." I think it's really funny that they advertise another game on the login page to this game.

Advertising brought me to this game, but I don't think they advertise at all now. Facebook isn't used, no links to the game on other gaming sites, there's no way to attract new players here unless people invite their friends.

Try this one, "hey, you should check out this game I play, you can spend hours on end farming, and hunting monsters and hoping to get to fight another person, but usually the only person you'll get to fight is someone who thinks she is the best thing this game has ever seen and doesn't want you to play it."

Hard to sell that one to your friends....
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Friday, July 28th 2017, 12:29pm

i reported this but dullahan said replace De with Com.

but thats only for a few links on a few superbeings, other links go no where and other links go to main library page.. no help

+1 important that library is complete.

Friday, July 28th 2017, 3:27pm

Hey new admin,

can you guys please add to the developers sprint time to fix links in this game and update library.
Its been roughly 5 years and the library has not been updated with correct links that actually work.

something that the old admin always avoided and never gave feedback on, why on my.com game page is war of dragons not listed?
Can you please enlighten us on this phenomenon?

Thanks

BK :king:
+1
Beg that I succeed, for I have seen the throne of the gods, and it was empty.