You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 1st 2017, 10:28pm

Quest items dont drop

Does any one have the same problem i do ? I hunted on rainbow for an hour and did not get any quest item drops . Not Soul Fragment, not Shining Mirror Shard, not Centrido on Ulleriuni bless, not EEs.

Tuesday, August 1st 2017, 10:30pm

Luck has left you :cry: )))))

Tuesday, August 1st 2017, 10:50pm

EE drops r pretty rare at all , normaly i get evry second rainy 1 ee on around 130-140 mobs an hour, droprate on armor is somewhere at 0,000000000000001 %, didnt drop any for years, and also if u look at auction nearly no armor parts lvl 11+ in green.

Tuesday, August 1st 2017, 11:06pm

i think i found my problem. I was in a group with lv 13 , and killed mobs lv 11. After i left the group i started to get quest items.

Wednesday, August 2nd 2017, 6:10am

:lol:

I'm only laughing because I've had very close to the same thing!
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Wednesday, August 2nd 2017, 4:19pm

Silly question, but have you been in group with a level 13? Happened to me once, and I was wondering about no single drop as well and then I turned out to be in a group with a higher level still.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Wednesday, August 2nd 2017, 4:20pm

Oh forget, I should learn to read all posts before answering :embarressed:
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Wednesday, August 2nd 2017, 6:14pm

WE FOUND THE CULPRIT!!

18:12 Mercedes ยป KrazyNerd: your fault

:beaten: :(