You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 8th 2017, 10:01pm

Brave humans :)))))

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=1&server_id=10

Level 9 human - EsINTI - attamed me, I almost killed him, and then TomasLtd joined the fight and killed me :lol:

Oh my gosh!
Now when you killed me I respect you, TomasLtd! You couldn't have enother chance to kill me but to join a fight where I had no life potion left and cast a spell! It was your only chance to defeat a very strong level 6, actually as strong as you, since you attacke me! You did it to prove your strength, I understand it! And you won! Truly respect! :yes:

Come kill some level 1 or 2 on our lands, they are even stronger than me, and stronger than you!

Tuesday, August 8th 2017, 10:34pm

omg,so much bashing noobs in the game :wall:

Tuesday, August 8th 2017, 11:59pm

Level 9 human - EsINTI - attamed me, I almost killed him, and then TomasLtd joined the fight and killed me :lol:

Oh my gosh!
Now when you killed me I respect you, TomasLtd! You couldn't have enother chance to kill me but to join a fight where I had no life potion left and cast a spell! It was your only chance to defeat a very strong level 6, actually as strong as you, since you attacke me! You did it to prove your strength, I understand it! And you won! Truly respect! :yes:

Come kill some level 1 or 2 on our lands, they are even stronger than me, and stronger than you!

your victimisation strategy is pathetic... grow up!
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 12:05am

Oh my gosh!

:lol: I agree with you,Dzaack.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 10:17am

Futile spam, moving on :stronger: :horse:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 12:19pm

Oh my gosh!

suonds a lot like shy

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 7:27pm

It happens all the Time.... Haunted is one of those places where there are NO RULES.... Which is really funny when Clan Mates and Allies can't help lower level players... The RULE Is stupid and really getting worse everyday....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 7:29pm

@ -DeathSTROKE- Really sounds like CrimmCrapper..... Any time you feel brave let me know....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 5:42pm

@ -DeathSTROKE- Really sounds like CrimmCrapper..... Any time you feel brave let me know....
i feel brave why dont you come pick on someone the same level????

Friday, August 11th 2017, 2:24am

Another idiot OriginalPsych :lol:

2:19 OriginalSith [14] has used the Solumir's Mirror to sever the soul from the body of Fox Face [6] . :lol:

What can I do now, how can I eat or sleep? My real life is completely ruined now! :lol:

Friday, August 11th 2017, 3:32am

2:19 OriginalSith [14] has used the Solumir's Mirror to sever the soul from the body of Fox Face [6] . :lol:

What can I do now, how can I eat or sleep? My real life is completely ruined now! :lol:
You attacked a low level at faygo, they asked me to come help after you got a lvl10 mag to join and help you. So I joined and treated you accordingly. Please, next time, say the whole story, not the part where I enacted justice only :)

Sith
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Friday, August 11th 2017, 6:00am

You attacked a low level at faygo, they asked me to come help after you got a lvl10 mag to join and help you. So I joined and treated you accordingly. Please, next time, say the whole story, not the part where I enacted justice only :)

Sith

I am level 6, and I attacked level 6! Same level! If level 6 human is low level then I am same low level! Why you join??? Open your eyes, that level 10 is a noob, level 8 human which was already in the fight could kill both me and that level 10!!! find a better excuse why you do it!

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=276015331

And when you killed me alone in Vurdaliya - I attacked silence and silence asked you to help???
You're just a **, as many high levels in your clan!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Aug 13th 2017, 8:05pm)

Friday, August 11th 2017, 6:59am

@ Fox Face

Allow me to explain something, If one injustice is done to you (or even repeted injustice) replying on forum with sarcasm is perfectly ok and often enjoyable for the passing by reader. If you mix sarcasm with complaints then most of the genuine juicy remark you'll get from the passer by is lost but if you do it everyday, like you do and talk about nothing else than how cruel the world is toward you then you're nothing more than a target of your own victimisation. If you seriously think you're the only one who suffers from various pointless attacks then you're wrong, If you think comming on forum to "play smart" is a good idea still then you're wrong again, your capital of trust hit the rock bottom in the last few weeks (in my eyes anyway). Long story short, if you don't like the tratment you're subjected to, be practical and do something about it, stop comming on forum to update your diary.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 5:35am

Attack on Shaleen

Another example of humans' cowardice :smile: Level 6 attacked level 8, and level 11 came to help level 8 :lol:
I would feel ashamed if I was on his place...

Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 5:37am

Yes, forgot to say, to kill me - level 11 human used giant, spirit and atshi :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 10:06am

And what? Stop coming onto forum with this rubbish, it's getting old now

-cendre [16] 

Intermediate

Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 10:21am

may be he should use a muzzle too ...stupid human lol

Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 3:36pm

And what? Stop coming onto forum with this rubbish, it's getting old now

What's no rubbish? 99% of posts on forum are rubbish.

Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 4:36pm

Just read the few comments from the last days and i ask myself: what does the fox say?

I think we are reciving Fox`s message completly wrong. Is he maybe trying to say that he can kill easy lvl8 and lvl11 (if they dont use "giant, spirit and atshi")?

Let me give you some heads up, yes, you may be stronger than some players with higher leve than you. BUT when you go to raid or attack at Haunted, people arent usually ready to fight. Many have their tools equiped or Unarius device or even not a combat-suited belt equiped.

Dont just brag about a lvl8 calling a lvl11 to help him cause you were about to kill him(or whatever combination of lvls u want). Shame on you that you couldnt kill the lvl8 before the level 10/11 came.... :woot:

Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 4:53pm

Just read the few comments from the last days and i ask myself: what does the fox say?

I think we are reciving Fox`s message completly wrong. Is he maybe trying to say that he can kill easy lvl8 and lvl11 (if they dont use "giant, spirit and atshi")?

Let me give you some heads up, yes, you may be stronger than some players with higher leve than you. BUT when you go to raid or attack at Haunted, people arent usually ready to fight. Many have their tools equiped or Unarius device or even not a combat-suited belt equiped.

Dont just brag about a lvl8 calling a lvl11 to help him cause you were about to kill him(or whatever combination of lvls u want). Shame on you that you couldnt kill the lvl8 before the level 10/11 came.... :woot:

You id Dark Side always have wrong understanding is very simple things!

1. I am level 6, level 8 is stronger than me, level 8 doesn't need help, even if level 8 has negators of unarius on, simply because level 8 had more health points and more strength.
2. Level 11 can kill me with nothing, level 11+ don't need no giant, no spirit, and no atshi to kill a level 6, so it's funny and stupid that he used it all against me.
3. You try to kill level 9 in like 3 minutes, and tell me the result, then think about shame. Not naked level 9, dressed and with red weapon.
4. You have no right to talk about shame, your clan is one big shame, especially Steelblade, OriginalSith and Sirpiton!

:woody: