You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "_-The Punisher-_" started this thread

Occupation: Law School Graduate, looking to further studies and become a judge.

Monday, August 21st 2017, 6:59pm

Diamond borrow

Hello, I was wondering, how can we increase the amount of diamonds the banker is willing to give us on a loan. I recently paypalled quite a few diamonds (let's just say more than 1000 :pie: ) and my limit is still 77. If I follow the link specified by the banker, which is
http://www.terrabank.ru/welcome.jsf
I don't see our .com game anywhere in that list....so what gives? will this change? :clubbing:

Monday, August 21st 2017, 8:32pm

It may also depends if you pay loan back in a time,before you get money-changer curse.

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 12:40am

The more you buy the more you can borrow and as Groot said the better you are at paying back the more you can get....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: