You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 19th 2017, 1:22pm

Interesting tactic at Plat no breat River Diss

I don't usually post, but I see lots of people not being happy on forum about not being able to fight pvp

No break at Plat and extra valour so lots of mags and humans go to fight.

Fun fun fun fun

Then http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=River_Diss turns up and cast greivor on all humans....... interesting tactic.

Did I mention there were more mags and they were winning fights, so boom you ruin it for all. Even you're own side, sounds dumb to me but hey I amy be missing something.

If Humans have doen this then they are also dumb, just saying what I see.

Congrats,lol I'll get rid of hex but not go back to plat.

13:09 River_Diss uses a Grevior and casts a Starving Destructor on Blink.

Saturday, August 19th 2017, 1:26pm

He decided mags have had enough valour, scalps and exe +1 for now and sent humans away :)
interesting tactic for sure :D

Saturday, August 19th 2017, 1:30pm

It happens both sides, Steelblade was doing it a while back for her rep.

Saturday, August 19th 2017, 5:10pm

Yep, happens all the time when there's plat events. Crying will only make your cheeks wet.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Saturday, August 19th 2017, 7:30pm

Saturday, August 19th 2017, 8:47pm

lol thats how plat works. High levels will make tons of grevior to find dismember to get rid of high lvl fighters who dont use invis. I have done it a lot too. You come with protection or be willing to pay the consequences.

Sunday, August 20th 2017, 2:09am

It can be taken off for 1g or less depending on your rep.. If your are In a fight it has no effect...So really no big deal....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Monday, August 21st 2017, 8:54pm

I was under protection but it did not work again the greivor he used.

Not complaining.. just letting you know. :xmasparty:

Monday, August 21st 2017, 9:11pm

I was under protection but it did not work again the greivor he used.

It was Dismemberment Greivor,this is how it works.