You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 23rd 2017, 9:54am

Slowdown during fight

hello, from 2 months i have problem with Slowdown during fight

i play with browser (google chrome) and have last version of flash:

do 1° fight, no problem
do 2° fight, no problem
do 3°/4° fight, i note big slowdown during fight, resolve only with refresh of page but sometimes after refhesh doesn't work chat, for return work chat i am forced exit of game

is problem of game or my problem? another player have same problem?

help please

sorry for my bad english

Wednesday, August 23rd 2017, 10:55am

I have the same problem when I play from browser. No such issue in the client.

Wednesday, August 23rd 2017, 10:57am

having this issue with the client last week for 3 days and now today
I will flay the skin from your flesh and the flesh from your bones and scrape your bones dry.
And still you will not have suffered enough

:evil:

Wednesday, August 23rd 2017, 12:24pm

ok then is problem of game, hope admin or guardian resolve this problem :(

Thursday, August 24th 2017, 1:40am

Client has had a major memory leak since they put it on Chrome..... If you watch task manager you will see the memory usage creep up more and more.... That is what is causing the slower game.....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Thursday, August 24th 2017, 10:27pm

Client has had a major memory leak since they put it on Chrome..... If you watch task manager you will see the memory usage creep up more and more.... That is what is causing the slower game.....
on client don't have problem, i have problem only when use browser (chrome or explorer is indifferent)

Friday, August 25th 2017, 1:42am

Since way back when they did the big update to client I have never been able to play on it and nobody can figure out why..always played from chrome since and now its getting unbearable with lags and things not loading properly.
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Friday, August 25th 2017, 4:06am

on client don't have problem, i have problem only when use browser (chrome or explorer is indifferent)

Okay well your first post didn't state whether wasn't Client.... I can use Chrome IE or Fire Fox to play at all... Client does have major issues.... :smile: :smile: :smile:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Friday, August 25th 2017, 7:43am

Since way back when they did the big update to client I have never been able to play on it and nobody can figure out why..always played from chrome since and now its getting unbearable with lags and things not loading properly.
hello kenny, do you know if admins know this problems and work for resolve?

Saturday, August 26th 2017, 6:52pm

hello kenny, do you know if admins know this problems and work for resolve?

Well....my own opinion says they put it on the back burner to other things..or maybe they are confused and cant figure out how to fix it :pinch:

But IF they are working on it then it takes time for them to dig in and figure it out now since it seems more people are having issues.

Saturday, August 26th 2017, 6:54pm

Okay well your first post didn't state whether wasn't Client.... I can use Chrome IE or Fire Fox to play at all... Client does have major issues.... :smile: :smile: :smile:

So I take it you do not play on client? Which browser seems to work best for you?

Sunday, August 27th 2017, 4:28pm

Kenny Do you read or just Guess at things??????

Monday, August 28th 2017, 12:07am

i have this problem for months everything in slow motion even worse when i play on browser

Monday, August 28th 2017, 2:41am

Kenny Do you read or just Guess at things??????

Considering your lack of proper grammar, it is difficult to understand what you are even saying most of the time. Don't be an idiot. I try to be neutral even though it is clear you do not have any friends left but I see I'm going to be putting you on ignore now.

Isn't it about time for the nurses in the nursing home you live in to revoke your right to surf the interwebs?

Monday, September 4th 2017, 10:53am

Admins, it's possible receive reply please?

is the problem being studied?

Thanks and sorry for disturb

Enrico

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 9:11am

i try change browser

google chrome: much slow

mozilla: terrible!!!!!

explorer: very very good for luck :)

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 2:03pm

i try change browser

google chrome: much slow

mozilla: terrible!!!!!

explorer: very very good for luck :)

from personal experience, this game can only be played on chrome... (I haven't try Internet explorer.. haven't used that in ages) but Opera, Safari & Firefox take forever to even open up backpack or autoeat or anything... Chrome is a bit slower than client but funcional.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 4:29pm

Maxthon is working as well, not too fast, but does work similar to chrome.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Friday, September 8th 2017, 2:22am

it seems only a certain time of the day when there is less players online 02:00-05:00 i get to play normally with no slowdown during fight

something really needs to be done here i hope they look into it try to fix

Friday, September 8th 2017, 1:38pm

from personal experience, this game can only be played on chrome... (I haven't try Internet explorer.. haven't used that in ages) but Opera, Safari & Firefox take forever to even open up backpack or autoeat or anything... Chrome is a bit slower than client but funcional.
for 6 years i play only from chrome (explorer was much slow) but for a few months is impossible for me play from chrome and unexpectedly from explorer now is very good