You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "lol666" started this thread

Friday, September 29th 2017, 8:27pm

Tips on fighting th anniversary imposter

Even is not worth the effort, at all, because in the end you will receive only : 20:02 You took the coins out of the sack and counted them. Received: Legendary Tenth Anniversary Badge 100 pcs.

Here is a guide about how to do the imposter.
Since the start of the fight he will cast Veil of Shadows and every 40 turns this effect will be refreshed.
To make the Veil of Shadows dissapear, you have to hit the imposter without block, to be exact 3 times because he have 3 stack of that Veil of Shadows.
PAY ATTENTION : Chocking Death to the first enemy they encounter, so bring a lot of low lvl wraths(if you want high lvl is ok too, but is just a bit of waste of money) to take the effect for you.
If you take the Chocking Death you will deal less damage up to zero if you have 16 or more stack of Chocking Death for 20 rounds.
Once took off the impostor shield, DO NOT HIT UNBLOCKED until he do not cast effects anymore(about 25 rounds left for the next refresh of Veil of Shadows). :
-http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=28549
- http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=28550
- http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=28551
WARNING : randomly the impostor will cast http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=28527 on you leaving you with about 10% of maximum hp, nothing bad, just stall a bit and all the hp that you lost will return as heal.

Just repeat the moves : hit 3 times to make he summon 3 shadow, meanwhile put wrath to make shadow do not hit you with Chocking Death, when he have about 25 turns left for the next refresh of the Veil of Shadows

IMPORTANT : depending on your personal luck, the shadow that the impostor summons will bring to impostor effects that can be one, two or all three of :
- reflect 20% of received dmg for 20 turns (hit in block as fast as u can)
- heal himself for about 160-200 per tick for 20 turns(hit without block to out damage his healing, otherwise he will heal more than your dmg and .-.)
- make he crit more(do not noticed he crit a lot more :/) for 20 turns (nothing to worry about, if you want to take it slow you can block and hit fast)
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 9:18am

works , great job :jump:

Sunday, October 1st 2017, 7:13am

I'm not even allowed to enter the catacombs, squire tells me I need a lit torch, but I already have that one and still won't be allowed to enter...

Sunday, October 1st 2017, 9:03am

did you light the torch by using it ?

Sunday, October 1st 2017, 9:10am

Thx lol. I skipped most of the information because im too lazy to read tho.
Here's my short version:

1. Hit open until first shadow appears. Go in block.
2. Throw 1 sigred and wait for shadow to bite it and die.
3. FIght shadow open, imposter in block until shadow dies.
4. if shadow dead, hit imposter open until he summons next shadow.
5. if 3 shodows are down hit imposter open unitl next shadow summon.
6. go to 1.

i used 17 sigreds and a few buffs

Sunday, October 1st 2017, 12:20pm

How to defeat the anniversary Impostor ?

Type : Monster of quest

Health point : 16 666

strength [ 25 - 45] (only for lvl 3 - 5)

Speciality : good summoner :D

His spells :

1 - http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=17485 (Immunity Stunning) : he can't be stunned

2 - http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=28421 (Shackles of Powerlessness) : neutralizes all form of mounts effets (you can use Ahras to heal yourself)

3 - http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=28526 (Veil of Shadows) : Allows him to summon a shadow and he will give him on of his effets, it's not all, when the beast has more than 4 effets of this one, you will absorb all physical and magical damages.

4 - http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=28549 (Defiled Potion) : Activable spell which, combined with the "Veil of Shadows" allows the monster to invoke a specific shadow, that one applies : http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=28558 (Combat madness) to its summoner. :yes:

5 - http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=28550 (Defiled Scroll) : Activable spell which, combined with the "Veil of Shadows" allows the monster to invoke a specific shadow, that one applies : http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=28559 (Wound Healing) to its summoner. :drop: :drop: :drop: :drop:

6 - http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=28551 (Defiled Amulet) : Activable spell which, combined with the "Veil of Shadows" allows the monster to invoke a specific shadow, that one applies : http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=28560 to its summoner. :bll: but :yes:

Others spell :

7 - http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=28527 : randomly, the beast will removes a huge pourcentage (about 95 - 98) of your max HP and will restore you this pourcentage this one under 30 secondes
:noo:

8 - http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=28556 : applies when you are hit by the first attack of a shadow. drain 1% of your max life in 4 rounds and less significantly your hits. "1st hit" = 4 effets, "2nd hit"= 16 effets, "3rd hit" = 64 effets ... A certain death awaits you so PAY ATTENTION to have less than 4 effets (one hit). :noo: :noo: :noo:

What you have to do to defeat him ? :sneakers:

In the battle : :knight:

First round, you have to block and hit.
Second round, the beast will use "Veil of Shadows" with A "Round counter" (Blue spell which looks like to the zarlog lvl 14's blue spell)

Your aim : Reduce "Veil of Shadows" effets to 0 effet to maximise your damages

For this : I recommand to do it only for "Defiled Potion and Amuet" because "Defiled Scroll" effet heal the Impostor. When the beast has those effets, remove your guard and let him hit you one time, a shadow will appear and you must summon a little summon to make him use the 1st"Chocking Death" in your summon. When it's done, remove your guard and do it again. Try to do it a bit fast to make use the 2nd "Chocking Death" of the same moroks. For the 3rd "Chocking Death", you can try to do the same thing but if you have it, it doesn't matter.

To conclude, you will have 3 shadows to fight, ANYMORE ! For the rest of "Defiled" spells, block and hit to remove them by waiting the end of the "Round counter" where you will have to do the same thing. After this, kill shadows and hit hard the Impostor Organizer before the end of the "Round counter".

Advices for lvl 3 - 4 :fight:

Your pots : 1 giant, the rest vampire, use them when you has less than 50% or when your combo "Thrist for Blood" is full.

Good luck guys. :peace:
:king: Crown the empire !
"Find your brighter paths"
:peace: Masta peace !

Sunday, October 1st 2017, 8:48pm

did you light the torch by using it ?
Yes I did. I even printscreened it.

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 11:54am

For typing errors :

3rd spell of the impostor : it's not "You will absorb all physical and magical damages." but "He will absorb ..."

Other spells : 7th spell : "randomly, the beast will remove you 99% of your max HP and will restore you this pourcentage under 30 secondes"

Sorry for this !

Good luck !

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 4:53pm

hi,

i just failed try #22...

i...

if you wanna help, post a video...

i admit i am very dumb at this...
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 11:00pm

Impostor fight : Easy explanation

:woody: Try to do the same thing by following these explanations in fight :

First round : Block and hit if you have to hit first, if not, wait the second round.

Second round : The impostor will use Veil of Shadows and A "round counter".

Third round : He will use one of following "Defiled" spell (Defiled Potion, Defiled Scroll or Defiled Amulet) each after another.

For this round, if you see than he use "Defiled Potion or Amulet ", remove your guard and hit "one time".
After that, he will summon a shadow and at this moment you have to summon a little summon (zigreds or bears) to take the first hit of the shadow, if you see Chocking Death effet in your summon it's okay.
You will see the impostor lose 1 effet of Veil of Shadows. It's good because you will hit him hard in the future.
Note : I don't recommend people to hit without blocking in front of the Impostor when he has Defiled Scroll because after the shadow after will heal him.

Your aim is to make lose him Veil of Shadows, so you have to do the same thing 2 more times.

Fourth round : Remove your guard and hit, he will summon another shadow, you have to summon another bear or if your first bear has life, stall in front of the impostor by waiting than the bear has another Chocking Death, you will know he has been hit when he has more than 4 effets. (take at least 10 bears)

Fifth round : Do the same thing that in the 3rd round but summon another bear, the first bear will not have enough HP to take the first hit of the 3rd shadow.

Sixth round : (Very important) : When the impostor will not have Veil of Shadows and will summon 3 shadows, you have to block and hit to remove "ALL" Defiled spells he will use after. NEVER hit without blocking, it's very important because your aim is not to awaken an army of shadows.

Seventh round : If you see no Veil of Shadows, no Defiled effet in the impostor, you can hit like you want and kill shadows.

Note : Don't block and hit him hard to damage him a max ! :ninja: :horse:

Note (Important) : When the "round counter" will finish, the impostor will restore All effets of Veil of Shadows and each Defiled spells that he lost.
At this moment, you must repeat the 1st until the 6th step of this explanation :)

Good luck ! :thumbsup:

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 2:50pm

anyone having problems with that he doesnt summon a 3rd shadow and 1 viel gets stuck and never goes away.
Beg that I succeed, for I have seen the throne of the gods, and it was empty.

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 6:44pm

Hi -Carnage- !

When the 3rd shadow will be invoked, the impostor will use all Veil of shadows than he has but it's not all, by summoning the 3rd shadows, he will give his last Veil of Shadows effet.

At this situation, if you hit him and he has a "Defiled" spell, he will use the Veil of shadows than the shadow has to summon another shadow.

To escape that : Hit the impostor BY BLOCKING when he has Defiled spells to remove it all Defiled spells than he will use.

When it's done you can hit him like you want.

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 6:46pm

This is my 6th step in the explanation

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 10:31pm

Hi -Carnage- !

When the 3rd shadow will be invoked, the impostor will use all Veil of shadows than he has but it's not all, by summoning the 3rd shadows, he will give his last Veil of Shadows effet.

At this situation, if you hit him and he has a "Defiled" spell, he will use the Veil of shadows than the shadow has to summon another shadow.

To escape that : Hit the impostor BY BLOCKING when he has Defiled spells to remove it all Defiled spells than he will use.

When it's done you can hit him like you want.
the 3rd shadow never comes..after you kill the second shadow..he keeps 1 veil and then the fight continues untill its refreshes the bless so the veil goes to 4.. then its continues as normal but 1 veil is always stuck

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 10:39pm

i did like this

1. hit unblock until shadow comes
2. block aginst organiser > summon zigred > wait for zigred to die
3. kill shadow quick as i can but block aginst organiser until shadow dead
4. then i unblock for 1 hit aginst organiser so he summon 1 shadow
5. repeat from step 2-4 3 times

but the 3rd shadow never appears so he keeps 1 viel on the first or second round

after these first 2 rounds everything works normal but my damage is greatly reduced due to that 1 veil being stuck

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 12:18am

I repeat :

To remove all Veil of Shadows effet, you have to be hit by the Impostor by unblocking BUT he must have one of these Defiled spells (Defiled Potion or Defiled Amulet).
Defiled spells allow him to do a summon and by doing this, one Veil effet will be removed on him. ( 1 Summon = - 1 Veil)

You always have one stuck Veil because your strategy is not good, you try to make summon him a shadow and after you put a zigred and wait than HE DEAD (why ?), by waiting, you hit the impostor by blocking and stalling and spend all Defiled spells ...

The problem with shadows is not their power but their first hit because that applies Chocking Death.
For this time, when you see than the zigred has Chocking death like effet, hit the impostor to do another invocation. when he shadow will appear you have to summon another bear if the first has not enough life, DON'T WAIT THAN HE HEAD PLEASE ! :)

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 12:24am

but the 3rd shadow never appears so he keeps 1 viel on the first or second round

after these first 2 rounds everything works normal but my damage is greatly reduced due to that 1 veil being stuck
Your damage are less because each Veil reduces Impostor's damages by 25%, you have to remove ALL effet of this spell to see your true damages. :thumbsup:

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 12:28am

Damage than he receive

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 1:45pm

finally! after like 50 tires and 50g spent alike i did it!
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 7:48pm

GG !