You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 11:48pm

Continent defender reputation

Anyone got any yet? Is there some kind of initiation quest you need to do? Cuz I killed some magmars invading our lands and didn't get anything new. :) There's nothing from Damirus, and I'm not sure who else could head the reputation concerning guarding from magmars. :huh:
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Thursday, October 5th 2017, 12:07am

Maybe im wrong but i think i read somewhere, it was for level 10+

Thursday, October 5th 2017, 12:10am

Im wrong. level 8 + :clubbing:

Thursday, October 5th 2017, 12:13am

Im wrong. level 8 + :clubbing:
i was right lol
Receipt:
From the 10th level
Limitations:
None
Dedication:
Not required

You can get a reputation only with characters from level 8 and older , with the difference in levels between the foreign invader and the protector of the mainland does not matter .

Thursday, October 5th 2017, 5:36am

i killed a level 10 who was raiding earlier and got no rep from him so i am guessing its only ones that give scalp that give the rep

Thursday, October 5th 2017, 7:56am

i killed a level 10 who was raiding earlier and got no rep from him so i am guessing its only ones that give scalp that give the rep

This level 10 would have given you reputation if he would have killed some humans before you killed him. Your "victim" has to charge up before it can give you reputation. The more of your race he is killing before you kill him, the more reputation you should get yourself. If you kill him before he killed anyone, you will not get any reputation.

That is how this reputation is supposed to work.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Thursday, October 5th 2017, 2:24pm

Wow great rep lol

To get rep of defender of continent, first thing to go (for magmar) if you see a human raiding, don't kill him, just let him kill a lot of magmar and then you can kill him and get rep.

If somebody ask for help ... don't help, just wait the fight is finish for kill the human, otherwise you don't get rep.

So after let a lot of magmar being massacred, never join a fight for help just wait the death of the magmar, you will be rewarded with a reputation of great defender of our continent :lol:
Better laught than cry

That's a really strange way to defend our continent .... I really would like to know who got that stupid idea of new rep.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Thursday, October 5th 2017, 2:42pm

Wow great rep lol

To get rep of defender of continent, first thing to go (for magmar) if you see a human raiding, don't kill him, just let him kill a lot of magmar and then you can kill him and get rep.

If somebody ask for help ... don't help, just wait the fight is finish for kill the human, otherwise you don't get rep.

So after let a lot of magmar being massacred, never join a fight for help just wait the death of the magmar, you will be rewarded with a reputation of great defender of our continent :lol:
Better laught than cry

That's a really strange way to defend our continent .... I really would like to know who got that stupid idea of new rep.
:lol: Exactly.

"Yo dawg,I heard you liked to defend your continent,so you won't get any rep for defending your continent until the invaders invade your continent so you can get reputation for defending your continent by killing them." :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, October 5th 2017, 2:55pm

indeed, what a weird way to gain reputation
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Thursday, October 5th 2017, 3:11pm

on RU (not sure if it's already here, but probably will come in some time) people can get 10 rep of defenders by saving the attacks on the caravans (this event for which the horn is used :red:)

Thursday, October 5th 2017, 4:08pm

Wow great rep lol

Better laught than cry

Question : why you should earn rep for rekting human if they just come there and do not hurt anyone?
Answer : just bcs you are rude enough to kill everyone you sight no matter where :lol: then you are not defending the country, you are just getting random valor from random enemy race player. :clap:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Thursday, October 5th 2017, 6:31pm

You can read more information about the new reputations here:

Defender of the Continent and Astral Hunters
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Thursday, October 5th 2017, 7:12pm

Wow great rep lol

Better laught than cry

+1

This rep has to be one of the dummest thing in the game right now. :woody:

Thursday, October 5th 2017, 7:46pm

I feel like there would be no complains if the rep was called "avenger of the continent" :lol:

Friday, October 6th 2017, 5:10am

i got 14 rep so far

Friday, October 6th 2017, 11:03am

I kinda assumed the "blood on their hands" meant how many scalps they had acquired in their time overall, or something like that. This does seem a rather silly way to do it. :)
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Friday, October 6th 2017, 3:09pm

This rep doesnt look good in my favor :shuffle: