You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, October 5th 2017, 2:44am

I do not know what to do anymo

the first of October I wanted to buy diamonds after charging and I did not let me know that the system did not get to coordinate the payment so I came to a moment that I left contact the support impossible to pay, when I had credit. send ticket to the support the first, the second, the third, the fourth day and no answer, the only one that answered me one of the support was to the 3 days to tell me a catch and nothing else. I lost the event of certificates, I lost the promotions and at this step I lost the event of coffers and bonus to invest. I do not know what to do anymore because the two cards, the credit and debit card, were blocked. today I talk to an admin by chat explaining my case and tells me tomorrow everything will be solved and everything is still the same and the guards tell me send a message to the support but for days they do not respond, and this is frustrating because if it was something It's good, but it's not my fault. and that I will use if all the good events are already happening and nobody can solve it. it is clear that I call the bank and they told me that it was all right that I could spend what I want

link of promotion lose

https://gyazo.com/16a904010f217192a224b8dde95f6837

link of chat with admin
edited, please do not post chat logs!

I do not like doing anything or anything I just want to play well but I do not know what to do with this

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Oct 5th 2017, 10:11am)

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Thursday, October 5th 2017, 10:02am

Dear player,

Your conversation with administration should remain confidential between you and them. You were told to try again after a specified time. A day has to pass between your last payment and a new one for there to be a chance of a successful new payment.

If you have tried to buy something today, you have to wait another 24 hours before attempting to make another purchase.

You have also been told that, given the chance, Administration will help you and manually provide you the bonus for the promotion that you have missed, you just need to provide us with a screenshot of said promotion.

Originally it was not us, but your bank that blocked your payments.

All of this information has been provided to you in a clear manner.

This thread will be closed and should any similar thread be made, it will be deleted.

Should you have any further doubts or questions regarding this or any similar issues, you are free to send me an in-game mail. I read all the mails players send me and do my best to help them.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager