You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 9th 2017, 11:45pm

What are the Chances?

No need for assumptions or ideas, need specifics from those who know what is to come ahead in this event,,

how POSSIBLE is it to obtain purple anniversary badge.. i was only able to obtain 200 rep from the first hunt event but now this event you can buy your rep bascially..

with that being said.. how long till this stage is over? and is there another stage that will allow you to obtain more rep??

and with losing out on not getting 500 rep badge in first stage that offered rep.. if you got all rep from every possible area from here on out, can you obtain purple badge?

Monday, October 9th 2017, 11:52pm

this stage should take ~10 days and no I don't think there is other stage

Monday, October 9th 2017, 11:52pm

and I think yeah if you buy all the resources now and do all chaos gods there is a chance for purple, not big, but a chance

Monday, October 9th 2017, 11:59pm

if you do all gods 3 times you will have 1350 rep from them I believe

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 1:15am

how POSSIBLE is it to obtain purple anniversary badge

The reputation for purple its 2000 Tenth Anniversary Protector reputation points (not 3k as the normal medals). So there is still a chance without the 500 rep from past stage, if you do all Gods (each time they refresh the instance) and buy the ressources each time they refresh in store.

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 1:29am

But you still need 3000 rep if you want to buy some of the items when rewards shop open

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 1:46am

Yes there are items with 3000 rep needed but -DS- askedd how to get purple badge.
I guess 3k rep its also achivable but the refresh of instances and shop bags must be followed strictly so that you can go/buy as soon as they refresh.

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 5:16am

sorry assumed purple badge meants 3k. but yes thanks for clarifying its only 2000 for purple badge but want to know about the possiblity of obtaining 3000 rep, but with the answers at hand, i can just hope this event is enough

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 10:01am

if you check anniversary promo-page, it shows the date when the content for the 3rd stage will be available. The date now is the 16th of October, meaning that there is 6 days left till the end of the stage. I would also presume that the 3rd stage is the award stage, so I would not expect any reps to be given on that stage.

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 10:12am

if you check anniversary promo-page, it shows the date when the content for the 3rd stage will be available. The date now is the 16th of October, meaning that there is 6 days left till the end of the stage. I would also presume that the 3rd stage is the award stage, so I would not expect any reps to be given on that stage.
I thought the same but dont make much sense say that you can exchange mask, sarcophagus and baduk within 7 days and 12 hours if you really only can exchange once cause the stage is 7 days , so if lisad can clarify that will be much apreciated :)

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 10:32am

On RU stage lasted 10 days, I believe date will be prolonged but who knows for sure ^^

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 10:33am

indeed princess! i was assuming we would get a chance to exchange it once more if not its whatevs..

this whole even has been a disaster for timing.. i just hate how we get no warning ahead of time for such important stages.. like the first stage.. went by very fast.. i started my weekend and when i got back on sunday-monday missed half of the first stage and was to busy to make up for it before it ended. especially when this is key stages that we worked towards for the past 3-4 months.

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 10:35am

RIDDLE i need an explanation for morons on killing the bosses xD literally read your link to RU page but its not descriptive enough, lol and not properly translated 100% to my understanding!. send me forum message or better link if you coulD :)

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 10:38am

more specifically how to kill kihiz

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 12:25pm

I didn't kill kihiz yet, maybe today, yesterday was too tired

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 12:36pm

Jesus christ pls tell me this is a joke. Does anyone think of the people who have to go to work?Did i collect these stupid badges for months for nothing?

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 12:42pm

there will be rewards that don't need rep or little rep, no worries

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 2:04pm

On RU stage lasted 10 days, I believe date will be prolonged but who knows for sure ^^

How much do you want to bet they'll just shut it down, just like with the elements gathering?
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 2:14pm

@Berserkas, I handed in all my elements :red: I knew that it's not worth the risk handing in in last moment :lol: I told clan to hand in earlier as well :lol:

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 4:13pm

How much do you want to bet they'll just shut it down, just like with the elements gathering?

http://warofdragons.com/info/info/anniversary10.php?stage=2 there is a loading bar, so probably if that bar reach the end the stage will stop :karate:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer: