You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 13th 2017, 5:21am

i think there is a bug in the mirrors event

these days I was playing mirrors after many problems that are not relevant. I want to know is whether it's a bug or not. I can not believe that I play more than 1100 games or you love 800 gold in the event of mirrors and do not leave the statue. I understand that it's a worse good prize, not even a 15-point prize. I do not know how low is the probability but we are going 1100 jeu wasorn no 5. I do not complain about how much is my decision, but the statue is buggy or something could not have come out of some normal cause. were too many games that I did. I know that the probability is low and I understand it in the event of coffers but this plis asked many and they went between 400 gold or 500 gold or 60 gold or so please I need someone to confirm this because I find it strange

Friday, October 13th 2017, 5:24am

i forget

sorry i forget. 200 or 300 golds i have blees of luck and nothing

Friday, October 13th 2017, 2:29pm

There is no bug about the event. Its just a matter of luck. Personally i know people that spended 1000g, and even 5000g and no statue. Other ones spend less like 50-60g and got it. so yes, it all about luck.