You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 1:40pm

Already know most of them, I just want to know one thing, can we get more rep on last stage or no? If yes, then I would be happy to wait for it. If not, then this 2870 10th anni repu will stay as sore eye for me. And some other people who worked on it would think it that way too.

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 4:30pm

You guys are focusing on the donation aspect, even the news article says that you can still access the bosses untilt the start of the enxt stage.....but no one has medallions to access. I'm sure everyone will be fine if they're given just 1 shot to to all 3 bosses, or even just 1 boss for most people.

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 10:52pm

Tenth Anniversary Protector Reputation 2970
In­ http://warofdragons.com/info/info/anniversary10.php was wrote next stage will­ 16.10.2017. I was counting on it. Why did the second stage end so quickly? How i­ can get 30 reputation?

In fact the next stage n.3 will be available on monday :drink:
I mean stage between the second and third.

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 9:28am

Already know most of them, I just want to know one thing, can we get more rep on last stage or no? If yes, then I would be happy to wait for it. If not, then this 2870 10th anni repu will stay as sore eye for me. And some other people who worked on it would think it that way too.

as far as i know, no.
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Monday, October 16th 2017, 7:47pm

Commenting to keep this on top page so Admin can hopefully address

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 10:20am

I knew they would screw this up so i didn't even try

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 11:35am

The bar on the promotional page was showing the process of the battle between Unarius and Eshu.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 4:34pm

If the bar was showing the progress of the battle, then why stop the resource donations so suddenly?

If the bar was showing the progress of the battle, why not SAY that, so people know what the hell is going on?

If the bar was showing the progress of the battle, then WHY, in either the SAME or NEXT new article, do you say that you will still be able to fight the bosses while you can't make donations anymore?

Listen, you guys have the right to do whatever the hell you want. The only thing we're asking for is that you do it more smoothly (smoother?) so that people who do play this game, and HAVE BEEN playing this game for the better half of a decade, know what the hell is going on. It's not fair that the ones that who spent about 5-6 month preparing for this event, by doing the daily tasks and the new quests that they were able to, have to suffer and have their time go to waste SIMPLY because of a lack of communication.

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 11:08am

If the bar was showing the progress of the battle, then why stop the resource donations so suddenly?
If you read the quest and event descriptions carefully, you were donating to help Unarius win the battle. If he has already won, why would you keep donating?

If the bar was showing the progress of the battle, then WHY, in either the SAME or NEXT new article, do you say that you will still be able to fight the bosses while you can't make donations anymore?
Again, if you read the descriptions carefully, you will see that despite the fact that Unarius has won, Eshu's followers are still around, so you still had some time to finish your quests and excile the evil back to darkness.

If the bar was showing the progress of the battle, why not SAY that, so people know what the hell is going on?
And again, if you have been reading the quests and news carefully, it was easy to figure out.

Nevertheless, it is true that there were things to improve. Lesson learned. The past can't be canged, but we will try to make it better next time
Regards,

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 11:19am

What about selling some Sacks of Anniversary Coins in the shop?
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=28701
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=28702
I think many people would appreciate it.
C'mon, make us happy Lisad)

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 6:15pm

And why would guards/mentors/chroniclers get an extra 1 000 rep once no one can get rep anymore? Any good reason for that?

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 7:18pm

Resources or Gold for Anniversary Sacks Please.

I agree Akarulez. :yes:
Hitman Z

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 7:27pm

And why would guards/mentors/chroniclers get an extra 1 000 rep once no one can get rep anymore? Any good reason for that?
well you can basically call them all ADMINS no need to call them mentors and guards. as you can see, whatever they say goes, whatever they ask for they receive.. if you do something that they want to all of a sudden make illegal by them bending the rule to make it illegal, thats how it will be.,, dont argue with it. doesnt matter how messed up in the head they are, if they are mentor or guard and kiss ass to lisad but turn around and spit on the players, you get what you want, and get rewarded for a good job

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 3:06am

Lisad,

In rergards to the time between the two posts (~4.5 hours) was that all the time we had to kill the bosses? Were those the evils's till sticking around? If so, that's not really a fair thing to do, considering the times the vast majority of players are online.

Hopefully you guys can avoid these issues in the future - I understand there's always difficulties, just as I'm sure you could understand the frustration on behalf of the players.

I agree with Akarulez - can we do something where people buy bags for reputation points? I mean we have them for the Seasonal events, even something like that would be great.

Also, is there going to be an update as to the October event (slight side node) I heard RU had 4x valor bonus, not 1.5.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 4:17am

well you can basically call them all ADMINS no need to call them mentors and guards. as you can see, whatever they say goes, whatever they ask for they receive.. if you do something that they want to all of a sudden make illegal by them bending the rule to make it illegal, thats how it will be.,, dont argue with it. doesnt matter how messed up in the head they are, if they are mentor or guard and kiss ass to lisad but turn around and spit on the players, you get what you want, and get rewarded for a good job

Is there a limit where all the stupid things you say on forum will end or you'll just rant about everything for the rest of your life?
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 8:31am

If you read the quest and event descriptions carefully, you were donating to help Unarius win the battle. If he has already won, why would you keep donating?

Again, if you read the descriptions carefully, you will see that despite the fact that Unarius has won, Eshu's followers are still around, so you still had some time to finish your quests and excile the evil back to darkness.

And again, if you have been reading the quests and news carefully, it was easy to figure out.

Nevertheless, it is true that there were things to improve. Lesson learned. The past can't be canged, but we will try to make it better next time
In regards to the 2nd point, the amulet to transport players into that dungeon somehow miraculously gone a few hours after the announcement of Unarius victory. And I believe the amulet should be gone only during the phase when we talked with the elder about the result of Unarius on 16th october? But it somehow dissappeared on the day of 14th. Please do correct me if I'm wrong on this one.
Thank you.

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 12:13pm

All volunteers on all servers have received the same Anniversary Gift from administration as a gratitude for all the work they do. It was not created by me and it didn't depend on how the event went on each sever and it was not created based on the request of any volunteer.

Regarding all other questions about the event, as I have already said, we will try to improve next time.
Regards,

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 4:34pm

Thank you for honest answer.

I'd like to know if you will put some sort of gift like that in any upcoming events? I feel it is a bit unjustified to give away reputation. Gold, diamonds, even armor is fine. But reputation, it is a weird thing to give away, considering it was no longer available to any other player, and 1 000 rep is a lot.

If reputation is a possible gift to volunteers, please put it as a percentage bonus on the gained rep, like lets say 10% on every gain rep, so instead of 50, they get 55 and so on. So this way, they would still have to work for their rep, like everyone else, but receive a bonus for their time investment in the game.

I feel this way, bonus to volunteers would be more accepted by players

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 9:26am

In technical support, I was advised to apply here. )
Correct me if I'm wrong, but:
When the second stage began, on the page of the holiday it was indicated that the next stage would start on 16.10.2017, under the next stage, I mean the stage that was supposed to receive rewards, but it started for for unknown reasons on the 13.10.2016. This you misled people. You have not indicated anywhere that the second stage will end when the bar showing the course of the battle comes to an end. But I repeat, it was stated that the next stage (which is between the second and third stage, the stage of receiving prizes) will begin on 16.10.2017. People should have known about this? Personally, I, after seeing that the next stage will begin on 16.10.2017 no longer paid attention to it, I was sure that until 16.10.2017 I could get 30 reputation. I could pass a mask, klesh or goblet at any time, I had this option available, but I did not give it out on purpose, because I knew that I could hand over a cheaper item tomorrow. The technical support was told that there was news of this on 13.10.2017, yes it is, but personally I entered the game from the very morning and did not leave it until the evening. I could not have known about the news. Do you also think that a person should check the news every half hour? Usually such things as the end of some rare event were reported in the chat, but this time it was not done.
In the aggregate of these facts, which were set out above, we also ask to open a store for a while, so that people who could not surrender the resources could do this.
I've been doing all the quests for half a year, I've done everything that could be done in this one and I'm very disappointed that having lost to the game without three months of 10 years I can not get a red medal because of a lack of 30 reputation. I am even more so when I see that the administration t does not try to help people who could not do something through the fault of the administration, and not on their own. This badge does not give anything, no strengthening for the character, except for a pleasant and joyful memory of the 10th anniversary of the game.
Dear administration, please correct your mistakes and give people a chance to celebrate this wonderful event.
Thank you.

P.S. If I'm not mistaken, then it will be profitable for you if people spend resources on a medal that does not give any reinforcement to the character. )

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 9:27am

This message was addressed to Lisad. )
Success to all! )