You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 2:30pm

Thank you Lisad

Not to kiss ass here but I've seen a lot of good things happening since Lisad has been here. She seems to be on top of things and actually care. Hopefully this will last.

Thank you.

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 2:58pm

yea she is best i have seen in the last 5 years thank u and keep it up

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 3:04pm

I would like to join saying thank you to Lisad. She's been doing great in handling problems and improving game. :rose:

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 3:10pm

You deserve recognition for the work done so far, let's hope it will last. :rose:
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 4:26pm

Aww, you, guys. :love:
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 11:15pm

Funny how simply doing your job can pull out people's appreciation after 5 years of admins who did nothing :yes:

Will we get the events we're 5 years overdue that every other server got? :lol:
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 3:29am

+1,0000,
Funny how simply doing your job can pull out people's appreciation after 5 years of admins who did nothing :yes:

Will we get the events we're 5 years overdue that every other server got? :lol:

+1,000,000 :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 10:48am

Not to kiss ass here but I've seen a lot of good things happening since Lisad has been here. She seems to be on top of things and actually care. Hopefully this will last.

Thank you.
+1
Beg that I succeed, for I have seen the throne of the gods, and it was empty.

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 4:21pm

"not to kiss ass here"...*kisses ass*

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 6:41pm

yes thank you for the worse fair, thank you for the expansive game........