You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, November 3rd 2017, 10:49am

Tips for Liche Coins

Anyone in your own level have any tips for liche coins to show others the best chances they got..

i know for lvl 3 there is i think kretch robbers activity that you can get a ton of liche coins and gold

and in any lvl but mostly lvl 3-4 picking crystals in cc you can get a ton of liche coins..

atm at lvl 12 im only hunting and making decent pace

but please shoot your ideas for the level your on!

Friday, November 3rd 2017, 2:46pm

By hunting you usually get 1 coin per every 2-5 monster kill from what my clanmates reported and in these days my rainbows.
This wont work out if you are doing ghost vision, for i dont know what theory you drop almost no coins if you group up and do ghost vision .-. :pain:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Friday, November 3rd 2017, 10:22pm

its 100% random. Just depends how fast you hunt and how much you hunt. as for BF im sre some different things apply - but as for hunting - across all levels - the same