You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, November 6th 2017, 7:57pm

Mafio collusion? maybe? maybe not?

funny how almost everytime a mafio player is against another, there is always one that does almost no damage and the funny thing is, it's never the same one...they take turns.....collusion, cheating or just random luck...who knows...

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=1&server_id=10

Monday, November 6th 2017, 9:11pm

The crying about luck is getting ridiculous :thumbup:

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=34437

Or maybe this thread is too subtile for you to understand that it's not really about luck ;)

Monday, November 6th 2017, 11:21pm

I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Tuesday, November 7th 2017, 4:01am

arma seriously calm down. Work your acct and keep figuring out how 16+ works. There is an incredible amount of variance in crucibles. 1 stun kills anyone so it can change very quickly. Even at my level best player gets horrible partner who dies early you really cant do anything because there is no way to rez from stuns.

Tuesday, November 7th 2017, 7:38am

i think someones having a bad week lol :glance: :woot: get a drink & relax man as brute put it
:beer: if its beer-30, whiskey-time, or wine time :wink: best pour spare glass :sneak: im on my way :dance::drink:kiss2:

Tuesday, November 7th 2017, 3:03pm

arma seriously calm down. Work your acct and keep figuring out how 16+ works. There is an incredible amount of variance in crucibles. 1 stun kills anyone so it can change very quickly. Even at my level best player gets horrible partner who dies early you really cant do anything because there is no way to rez from stuns.

First off, I'm perfectly calm but being calm doesn't mean I need to let go when I see something weird happening. I'm not angry, I'm not screaming, I just point out something I saw. So thank you for you and Justeen's concerns but I'm ok. I have a wife, 3 kids, a good job and everyone is healthy (knock on wood) so I'm calm. I just think some things need to be said.

Secondly, I know how fights goes and if it was a stun or something not fishy, I wouldn't have said anythying. Point #1, he was against dmt for the whole fight while I was fighting the other most of the fight. When dmt's partner's died, dmt then stunned me and I died. When I was dead, I went on the little eye icon and look at the fight and saw The Best not hitting him and just die. The whole fight, he did 2k damage probably because he wasn't hitting him many times like I saw at the end of the fight.

Second point, how do you explain that they are taking turns. Check the crucibles at level 16 buddy over the past month or so. When mafio players are against each other, one of them does almost no damage and the next crucuble they face each other, it's the opposite.

So I know you guys will find some bvll sh it excuse and reasons for it but I know what I saw once I was dead. He wasn't hitting him.

Anyways, all set with this thread, can be closed if you want. I said what I had to say and again, thank you for ebing concerned with my well being...lol.

Wednesday, November 8th 2017, 2:00am

# Lonely

I had just a bad connection day : ) I couldnt do anything after i used a dragon and hit first time.
It was not because of the game server,but a temporary down in my internet connection...
But i think you had that figured out even before you posted this link.

Good game!

Wednesday, November 8th 2017, 7:44am

@ ASSESSINA

Look, Arma show one link and talking about collusion. I posted link just for show in fight can happened everything - stuns (stun at 17+ lvls is 90% death), losing connection etc. But looks like Arma don't unterstand it.

Good game! :wink:

Wednesday, November 8th 2017, 5:42pm

Lonely hunter, yes, you are right. I didn't understand that internet connection issues take turns...one fight is the best, the next fight it's dmt, then the next fight it's someone else....sorry. I'm not smart enough to realize that internet connection issues happened within mafio clan taking turns when they face each other. My bad. I also didn't understand that The Best wasn't lagging against the other opponent but was lagging against his clanmate which made him not hit him.

Let's move on....thread closed. It's me who didn't understand. :)