You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, November 13th 2017, 5:50pm

Level 16 crucibles

Come on guys, I saw 40 level 16s going to chaotic this weekend...we have the numbers. Why not crucibles? Nothing to do in terms of buffs. You just queue, fight, get anywhere from 2-3k to 10-12k valor for a few minutes of fighting and it's every hour. You can make 15-50k valor in one day easily while no heavy lifting necessary. It's one 2 on 2 fight. How hard is it?

Come on folks...let's queue.

Monday, November 13th 2017, 6:44pm

at level 17 it's the same almost no one come here be missing players be nobody ^^ :truce:

Monday, November 13th 2017, 6:48pm

at level 17 it's the same almost no one come here be missing players be nobody ^^ :truce:

Yeah, I don't get it....40+ players show up for chaotic when there is event so that means 40 players at least are interested in some valor. Crucible is literally the EASIEST way to get it. It's every hour, there is no need to buff...you win or lose, you get valor EVERY HOUR....even a noob could get 20+k of valor every day just from crucubles only. You had a choatic or two, an abyss or two, there is plenty of valor easily made with no real need for buffs on a daily basis and yet, not happening.

Weird to me. I don't get it. We have the numbers, there are tons of level 16 players...

Monday, November 13th 2017, 6:50pm

18:45 Unable to start chaotic battle. Minimum number of participants was not reached. :lol:

Monday, November 13th 2017, 9:44pm

I Hear ya,
Trouble for me is they start at 11.45pm my time and finish at 8.45 am, so I am only online for a few.
I'd love to suggest runing them all day, but if they dont start during peak times, what chance do they have during non peak :lol: