You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 12:09pm

Black Friday

http://warofdragons.com/info/news/index.…&id=2296&page=1
I warmly hope there will be something similar also this friday)
Have you ever seen any other news with good comments only?
I can't remember any)

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 1:49pm

13. TiSi 25.11.2016 16:28
Something is wrong. This event is good. Too good.

This comment scared away the black friday sales :smoke: :lol:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Thursday, November 23rd 2017, 10:52pm

let's hope ^^

+ after fair come ressource fair so who know :love:

GO GO GO admins give us something nice

Friday, November 24th 2017, 4:54pm

:lol: worst is while 99% of the population of Faeo are wondering just wtf are the admins thinking with this rather useless and pointless "Black Friday" sale, 1% are whipping out the visa's and buying enough junk to provide the annual bonus for .com sales department who'll then congradulate themselves on another year of satisfactory customer service :lol: and then after few celebratory bottles of cheap bubbly will announce its time for a premium fair