You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned
  • "-Cahal-" started this thread

Saturday, December 9th 2017, 9:09pm

Jail? What is that?

Now before you people come here and go like "boo hoo but it's not exactly formed as '(censored) you' " or anything, this is how humans abuse the message encryption of the game to send insults to magmars.

Mantu has done this before, a year before, he keeps doing this to everyone, ArchAngel also has done this.

Jail them. This is not the first time. I have reported mantu with screenshots of him sending me this message a year ago, he has done this to a lot of other people as well. Still no punishment.

It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Dec 10th 2017, 9:03am)

Saturday, December 9th 2017, 9:57pm

can you share how this is done, i want to test it :lol:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Saturday, December 9th 2017, 10:15pm

I have no freaking idea, you should ask your friends over there because it's them abusing this thing, not me.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, December 9th 2017, 10:21pm

I'd be more annoyed aboutt the powder of weakness though

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Saturday, December 9th 2017, 11:30pm

i also want know how he did it

mantu tell us pleas ?( ?( ?(

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 4:08am

honestly if you can figure out how to do it. congrats u win lol

Get better at insults and stop whining

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 6:28am

Are you people this dumb or are you doing it on purpose? Do you seriously think this little guy is smart enough to figure it out himself? Did you ever think about the fact that one of the humans who was close to the admins in the past have taught him just like he taught the others?

You most likely didn't.

Someone jail this guy for Sheara's sake.

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 7:52pm

@-Cahal-
no need to insult.

the player has been warned. if you get another message like this I suggest follow the correct procedure and post in guard forum.

in my oppinion still funny

cherz
:king:

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 8:16pm

think your just jealous he figured out something you could not

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 8:59pm

Oh hey, we got an official answer from mr. officially unofficial guard that the player "has been warned".

Now, what i did was clearly not insult anyone, if you call someone dumb in this game, you're not insulting them for some reason, idk maybe the game isn't made for special snowflakes, you might consider leaving just because I asked if some people here were dumb or not.

I didn't even ask you that, though, idk why you're offended anyway.

Now, since we're done with "lmao this niBBa so lit fam he roasting people" part, I'd like to place my argument here.

1- I personally don't care if "the player was warned" or not. He HAS BEEN DOING this same thing over and over and over and over again to multiple different people, at least twice to me and he has been reported not only by me but also by other people.

2- People get jailed for dumb stuff like their nickname not being suitable whereas this guy is still free, roaming around, insulting people via some screwed up game encryption algorithm that probably has never changed in like 10 years' time.

3- For what it's worth, stop with this double standarts B-word S-word and start doing your jobs properly, guards.

As you can clearly see, I didn't say BS because it has a very very very bad meaning and saying bad words is really really bad. In our Christian, Family Friendly game we don't want this kind of satanic stuff.

P.S: Please don't say "in my opinion" okay? It's triggering me.

Thank you, have a (not so) nice day.

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 9:42pm

kk

Monday, December 11th 2017, 12:44am

In my opinion..

thats all I got.

Ill try better next time I promise!
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Monday, December 11th 2017, 5:47am

wow cahal always joking around on forum. wonder why so butthurt over some insults. Having a bad day?

Monday, December 11th 2017, 8:54pm

This one is for Brute:

Nah I'm just done with this kind of double standarded trash going around.

This one is for others:

Also Lisad pls see this thread, it seems like everyone else is too corrupt to even do anything about this.

B-B-But KehuL, we worned munta6, waht elsh ar yeh ekzpektung?

Well, maybe the same kind of merciless punishment this innocent guy received.

B-B-But Kehullll, teh mogmar gardz and teh h00man gardz ar net teh semmm!

Yeah, I'm 100% sure this little dude here is 100% human guard, I'm totally sure, buddy. Like completely sure.

Monday, December 11th 2017, 11:54pm

M'kay.

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 2:11am

-Cahal- has my vote to become new magmar head guard :) lol Would be nice to see someone who tells it like it is in charge over there.

And cahal, we all know the 2 magmar guards who run human guards and the mentor also in human guards too ;)
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 2:22am

-Cahal- has my vote to become new magmar head guard :) lol Would be nice to see someone who tells it like it is in charge over there.

And cahal, we all know the 2 magmar guards who run human guards and the mentor also in human guards too ;)

I wonder if you dream about Sequana at night also.. if you do :clubbing: cut it out, I'm jealous.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 2:26am

I wonder if you dream about Sequana at night also.. if you do :clubbing: cut it out, I'm jealous.

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?gift_id=6630881

12:11 AM You have given a My Honey Figurine! as a gift to Dzaack [16] .
12:13 AM Dzaack » OriginalSith: I'm not sure how to take that I'll just say thx
12:14 AM OriginalSith » Dzaack: just talkin the language you understand :) Merry Christmas

Says it all ;)
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 2:29am

I appreaciate it mate ^^ but I still don't want you to dream about her :lol:
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 7:38am

Says we are not snowflakes but has a screenshot of collecting snowflakes...