You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 20th 2017, 10:56am

-TeHb VoRoNa-

wee bit pathetic mate -TeHb VoRoNa- jumping on me lvl16 v lvl13 not only that but you need to use magical reb scroll and http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=20559 plus you needed to buff to win??? just find it funny ill be seeing you at lvl16 ;)

Wednesday, December 20th 2017, 5:33pm

you are a liar you jump in to my fight to kill me and i ask -TeHb VoRoNa- to come help me

Wednesday, December 20th 2017, 7:14pm

why ndoes brute join every fight with everyone of hes clannies then ? you should look closer to home idiot
Instert credit to continue

Thursday, December 21st 2017, 12:57am

wee bit pathetic mate -TeHb VoRoNa- jumping on me lvl16 v lvl13 not only that but you need to use magical reb scroll and http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=20559 plus you needed to buff to win??? just find it funny ill be seeing you at lvl16 ;)

Poor sad you Cry and whine level 13-16 is allowed so Go cry a River you are nothing but a CRY BABY..... :woody: :woody: :woody:
And members of your Clan are just as bad if not worse..... Grow up this is a WAR GAME.......
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Thursday, December 21st 2017, 4:26pm

Poor sad you Cry and whine level 13-16 is allowed so Go cry a River you are nothing but a CRY BABY..... :woody: :woody: :woody:
And members of your Clan are just as bad if not worse..... Grow up this is a WAR GAME.......
if you did read you can clearly see im not "crying" about the lvl gap it was about the fact he needed to buff to get a little lvl13 ;)

Thursday, December 21st 2017, 9:55pm

if you did read you can clearly see im not "crying" about the lvl gap it was about the fact he needed to buff to get a little lvl13 ;)

Are you so sure that he wasn't already Buffed up???? This is nothing but a cry and whine post GROW UP FACE FACTS THIS IS A WAR GAME...... :woody: :woody: :woody:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Friday, December 22nd 2017, 3:01am

if you did read you can clearly see im not "crying" about the lvl gap it was about the fact he needed to buff to get a little lvl13

When I was laughing at level 11 human who used giant and buffs to kills me (I'm level 6) no humans found it funnym and now when there's only 3 levels difference you say something :stupid: I have feeling that most stupid people play on humans' side :stupid:

-TeHb VoRoNa- did everything absolute right, especially considering that you cowards always attack non-mage fr easy win and call higher levels to help you when someone joins fight :woody: Go whine alone and quitely!