You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 1st 2018, 1:16am

Capped issues

I am lvl 4 Capped on valour (elite warrior) and i cant turn in badges of arena for Rep. I think u guys should change this :)

Tuesday, January 2nd 2018, 1:40am

Isn't she saying same thing written on the red badge?
She must be able to do Agudar's feat even if she got maximum available valor rank for her level, and receive a valor certificate which she'd be able to change for valor equal to the feat valor reward when she level up.

Tuesday, January 2nd 2018, 3:29am

Fox she doesnt want to do feat, she just wants to farm arena for badges.

Tuesday, January 2nd 2018, 7:24pm

Fox she doesnt want to do feat, she just wants to farm arena for badges.

She meant she want to get only rep from the badged, no valor?
That's unreasonable to do, not fair to all other players who get both rep and valor from the badges.
She can do "Dirty hands" and "The Spawn of Spilt Blood" I think.

Im I right?

I didn't do these quest for years and I might forget something, excuse me if I say somethng wrong in that case.

Tuesday, January 2nd 2018, 7:48pm

so getting only rep is better than getting rep and valor for you? or are you saying it would be unfair to change it now, so that valor capped people can give them? because if we go in this line we can say that x2 valor events, heavenly sparks, xp pots, valor pots, rep events, and aaaaaall those new things are unfair to the people that once played without them.

Improvements happen for a reason, you can't say that people shouldn't get something because you couldn't have it at the time.

Thursday, January 4th 2018, 11:16pm

Shiro is right lol

U work my butt off to get no exp and try to get valour. THen i am capped and events like now with no exp show up. Is unfair, but is ok. I understand. But cuz i work my butt off i cant get rep ? I dont understand that. Same with glory casket for some reason i cant get it cuz i am capped. Seems unfair.

I just put it out there, Hopefully they fix it. I had miss counting lvl 3 and lvl 4 (same reason cuz capped) more than 20 arena badges (red ones) is a lot of rep! Just to considered.

Thursday, January 4th 2018, 11:17pm

Well ..

Well maybe 20 is exaggerated :lol: BUt still

Friday, January 5th 2018, 12:11am

It's not unfair. Level up. I had same situation on lvl 3-4 that I got capped and I ended up doing all UK rep on higher level. You can do it :cool:

Friday, January 5th 2018, 4:01am

I had blue UK on level 4 without finishing feats, I just did my CCs on surge days etc...
Then, once capped, just level up. There's nothing to do on level 4 anyway