You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 12:13am

Hey Brute :P

00:07 Brute [19] has used the Solumir's Mirror to sever the soul from the body of Fox Face [6] . :lol:

How are you, good? I'm good :lol:

I'm reading Daniel Hood's "Beggars' Banquet", pretty interesting book, to me more interesting than any game :yes: Try it :wink:

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 1:38am

Player who don't care - won't point such issue out,coz he don't care. Right?

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 3:37am

Right, dear Groot :) I just wanted to show this boy Brute how stupid he is, and maybe NOW finally he will realize that some people don't freaking care about ingame troubles, because there are so many other things people do in their lives.

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 3:45am

you seem to care a lot sweety. takes me 2 seconds to get you to spend your time making forum post.

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 4:16am

LoL You all need to Give Brute some respect here.... We used to play cat and mouse before they put that Stupid rule in place About the dumbest thing I havs seen in this game for many years.....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 9:09am

Hey guise i want to show you how i don't care at all so let me make a forum thread about it to let everyone know that i don't care, i mean come on i don't care, i've been saying this for the past million times but it seems that you still use negative effects on me because you don't know that i don't care, so I'll keep telling you that i don't care until you stop using negative effects on me... So in reality i care? At this point i don't even know it myself.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 12:45pm

WTB: salt.
Is this the right place?

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 1:38pm

You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 4:15pm

you seem to care a lot sweety. takes me 2 seconds to get you to spend your time making forum post.

I make forum post not because I do care, I make it because I want to make you and other idiots underatsnd, that when you mirror someone in regular location, not even on BF, and victing has no blessings no nothing - it makes no sense! Yes, one won't be able to play two hour starting from time you mirror him/her, but can play later! And I don't like to play with idiots! Idiots make me angry, that's why I make post about you and mirror! If I knew you in real life I would take a pen and write it on your forehead! But I doubt you'd understand it!

I'll say even more, you're like sad grumpy bear "Boo-boo-boo, let's mirror low level magmars, I won't let them play two hours!"

Man, to care abour mirror I and other people have to play this game 24 hour a day! In other worlds have to live in the game, and have no life! :stupid: :wall: :drop: :drop:

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 4:31pm

:hi: Brute :thumbsup:

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 5:05pm

50 shades of care

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 7:49pm

And I don't like to play with idiots! Idiots make me angry, that's why I make post about you and mirror!

seems someone cares :whistling:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 9:37pm

And I don't like to play with idiots! Idiots make me angry, that's why I make post about you and mirror!

seems someone cares :whistling:

Meet me on Plato with mirror :lol:

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 10:05pm

Oh man, if I see you, I'm definitely mirroring you in the hope I also can get a forum post made about me as well :lol:

Also, you do realize it takes us about 30 seconds to make 1g, right? So, it really didn't cost Brute much for all the entertainment you are giving us :lol:

Friday, March 16th 2018, 12:52am

_-Thraxus-_ it's not about what it costs to Brute, it's about common sense.
You mirror me, why? You think I care or you fail me on something, why you think so? Give reasonable answer, if you can.

Maybe I don't understand something, and it's not just a game? Or maybe if it's a game - I should care about the game more than about anything else in my life? Explain please.

Or tell me this thing: I doubt you play this game 24h a day, so you do other things, youeast, you drink, you work or study, you watch TV, you do shopping, meat with your friends etc. Don't you? Yes you do, if you're not a hermit. When you do some of these things - do you regret you have hex or wound or mirror in the game? Do you gerret you have to do these things and not play this game instead?

To me you are just addicted to this game, and you think it's impossible that someone is not addicted like you, so you can;t believe it.

Tuesday, March 27th 2018, 4:01pm

Seems even after a month of break i still can watch 50 shades of fox life :angel:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer: