You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 4th 2018, 11:13pm

To me it depends on the type of the whelk
it got even worse than monday
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you are exellent :D

Wednesday, April 4th 2018, 11:14pm

and i guess COMMON whelks are the only one you're not obligated to specify so, good for me :dance: :shuffle:

Wednesday, April 4th 2018, 11:18pm

yeah they are common whelks, not whelks :dance: so :woody: :woody:

Wednesday, April 4th 2018, 11:21pm

Sorry buddy you're not winning this one :)
Good try tho

Wednesday, April 4th 2018, 11:22pm

It's really not my fault you didn't specify :)

Wednesday, April 4th 2018, 11:23pm

@ _Morgana_ - Francis Rynd is credited with inventing the medical syringe and giving the first recorded injection.
- 1784, Daniel Maseres, of England, invented a machine called a fire escape, long time before Anna Connelly.

So yes, depends on your definition or invent etc

Wednesday, April 4th 2018, 11:30pm

btw wasn't turkey who did not cross out poland, it was the ottoman empire. question unvalid :)

Wednesday, April 4th 2018, 11:34pm

"The Ottoman Empire (/ˈɒtəmən/; Devlet-i ʿAlīye-i ʿOsmānīye[dn 5]), also historically known in Western Europe as the Turkish Empire[8] or simply Turkey"
That's same thing, not even differnet type like your whelks, but I guess you know you have it wrong and just try to demolish mine :)

Advice:
Try harder :)

Wednesday, April 4th 2018, 11:35pm

@ _Morgana_ - Francis Rynd is credited with inventing the medical syringe and giving the first recorded injection.
- 1784, Daniel Maseres, of England, invented a machine called a fire escape, long time before Anna Connelly.

So yes, depends on your definition or invent etc
Fair enough... I could have been more specific like "the one handed medical syringe" etc... but it would have been way too easy to just google the right answer...

anyway well done on the laser.

Wednesday, April 4th 2018, 11:42pm

"The Ottoman Empire (/ˈɒtəmən/; Devlet-i ʿAlīye-i ʿOsmānīye[dn 5]), also historically known in Western Europe as the Turkish Empire[8] or simply Turkey"
That's same thing, not even differnet type like your whelks, but I guess you know you have it wrong and just try to demolish mine :)

Advice:
Try harder :)
You can just look at a map and see it isn't the same thing at all.
Turkish is the main country remaining from it as Russia from the URSS. And god it's not the same thing at all :D
Ottoman empire was a lot of novadays country, like Azerbaijan, etc.
It's just to show how you can find details everywhere. Like saying you didnt precised the type of whelks (still laughing about it)

Wednesday, April 4th 2018, 11:56pm

Yeah Turkey is Ottoman Empire after changing name) Doesn't matter how you call it, it's one thing)
Or maybe you found different Ottoman Empires and Turkey?)
Because I searched and found diff types of whelks eaten in different places)

But you are right for you it would be better to take me down with you than go alone)

I expect too much of you I guess...
Good luck)

Wednesday, April 4th 2018, 11:59pm

As I said Turkey is to the Ottoman Empire what Russia is to the URSS. So not the same thing you just avoided my example, why ?

Thursday, April 5th 2018, 12:05am

Let's go for some maths

F is the function defined on] 0; 10] by f (x) = xlnx. The equation of the tangent in 1 is :

y = x-1
y = x+1
y = 1
y= -1
y = 2-5

Thursday, April 5th 2018, 12:10am

how tf is mathematics trivia :lol:
So many flaws too wtf, F and f aren't the same, xln(x) is undefined at the point x=0 and you used the closed boundary which includes 0, shameful tbh.

Thursday, April 5th 2018, 12:18am

My bad for the F in capital,

f is the function defined on ]0;10] by f (x) = xlnx. The equation of the tangent in 1 is :

y = x-1
y = x+1
y = 1
y= -1
y = 2-5

It's from my exam, national one, so if it's not right go tell to France itself :lol:
I copied it as it is on the sheet :)

Thursday, April 5th 2018, 12:19am

Emergency correction, I've been informed of a ridiculous, nonsensical notation in which you use ] instead of ( to indicate the left side of an open-ended interval, so I'll have to retract that criticism.

However, after hearing from the horse's mouth that he meant to include the point x=0, I propose he still be shamed. Tut tut!

Thursday, April 5th 2018, 12:19am

As I said Turkey is to the Ottoman Empire what Russia is to the URSS. So not the same thing you just avoided my example, why ?

Not at all the point, seems u missed me somewhere)
If Turkey was part of Ottoman empire and it was Ottoman empire, then Turkey is ofc valid answer, but it's like talking to a wall)

Frankly I am too tired for playing games with you, couldn't defend your post, went on mine)
Good night, sleep time

Btw. Math isn't trivia

Thursday, April 5th 2018, 12:30am

y−f(x0)=f′(x0)(x−x0)

y-x0lnx0=(1+lnx0)(x-x0)

y=x-1

Thursday, April 5th 2018, 12:35am

I will submit a different question, assuming the Asyix high school examination question is revoked as it should be :lol:

During the first British expedition to Antarctica, famous for being a total loss, one of the members of the expedition famously was stated to have left his tent. He claimed to only be leaving for some time, but it was clear he left in order to commit suicide, hoping his companions would be able to survive the return trip with the extra provisions they would have. While his companions still perished, his legacy still lives on, but which member of the expedition was it?

Thursday, April 5th 2018, 1:16am

"Titus" Oates