You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 11:36pm

lol, I didn't insult anyone

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 11:39pm

this day and age people really touchy feely you ask the world mr riddle lazy is an insult these days ...not that i care personally

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 11:43pm

I said "don't be lazy", but I guess some people see one word and they tell the rest to themselves :)

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 12:44am

ahhh dont be lazy would give the impression that you think his being lazy....so .....yep

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 1:41pm

Player A [8]
Player B [8]
Player C [12]

Player A silences and attacks Player B with red tool and shield, Player C hears about the attack and joins to help Player B. All players are of same race in their own lands. A full day after the incident Player C is jailed to level difference. Does this sound like a good rule? Your low level friends will just have to suck it up and buy another tool when and if they ever come back around (sucks if it's diamond only again and you cant paypal) cause all you can do is say "welp that sucks"

Player A [4] some Omega clannie of yours
Player B [11] some human mage invading mag land
Player C [12] VAMPXIII

Player A farms with his red tool. He is attacked by Player B. Player A calls in clan chat for help so PLayer C (you) comes to help.
Player A is long dead before Player C comes to help him. Happy -1 for him...cause there was no attack rule.
Does this sound like a good rule?

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 5:04pm

tssss clan or not is the same, they changed rules about that, scroll down and you will see.

Now riddle, ok ok, but copy the part of text please ...

Now Dahna, don't be too lazy :) lol it's all there
the thing is that you can simply not copy paste the text, because what you say isn't written.
Nowhere is writen that this rules are for restrict helping, but ATTACK.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 5:11pm

Dahna, could you please answer this simple question: Which item do you require to help someone who was attacked by another person of the same race?
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 9:38pm

Player A [8]
Player B [8]
Player C [12]

Player A silences and attacks Player B with red tool and shield, Player C hears about the attack and joins to help Player B. All players are of same race in their own lands. A full day after the incident Player C is jailed to level difference. Does this sound like a good rule? Your low level friends will just have to suck it up and buy another tool when and if they ever come back around (sucks if it's diamond only again and you cant paypal) cause all you can do is say "welp that sucks"

Rework the rule or make more exceptions
That situation is exceptional, guard that jailed player C is a burocrate.
But yet the rule fedends low levels from high levels of enemy race. I won't tell names, but some lv 12 humans killed and mirrored lv 6 magmars, and they were jailed, I know it for 100% cuz I had seen these attacks and seen these mages in jail.

Monday, April 9th 2018, 7:23pm

Players have the right to request assistance in battles from their acquaintances/friends/clan or alliance mates on ANY territory. However, attacked players can request help from ONLY ONE friend, who is more than 5 levels higher than the level of the attac

Since nobody else wants to talk about it lets hear community feed back.

Player A [8]
Player B [8]
Player C [12]

+1 if you would like this rule reworked or removed.
-1 if you like the rule the way it is

Or add your own comments if the +/- system is too vague for your opinion.